• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Craftsman 100 Piece Accessory Kit
Disclaimer
Back again, Sears has the Craftsman 100-pc. Accessory Kit (ACM1001) available for $14.99 with free in-store pickup. Shop Your Way Max rewards members get free shipping.

4.5/5 stars based on 343 customer reviews. 

• Kit includes power bits and insert bits to fit all your driving needs
  • Driving and drilling bits also included
  • Comes with compact carrying case for easy travel and organization
  • Hardened alloy steel for long-lasting dependability
  • Weight in box: 3.52 lbs.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman 100-pc. Accessory Kit (ACM1001)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've bought two this year at this price and they're well worth it IMO

I've bought one at this price and it was not worth it. Bits were covered in a sticky goo. Bits were cheap and barely got the job done.

I've bought one at this price and have already used it a few times. Well worth it, IMO

good set

I've bought none at this price, and it was totally worth it - bot response # 139

I got this a few months back. It's really good..and I really use it a lot! worth it!

I plan on buying one soon....I hope it's worth it.

all these rarely leave, people just don't care enough to pay attention

seems like full of useless screwdriver bits

sidewinder33625 said:   seems like full of useless screwdriver bits

No such thing as a useless screwdriver bit, in my experience -- I was taking apart a hard drive enclosure earlier this week, clearly the manufacturer did not want it taken apart, and it was held together with some horses ass, itty-bitty torx screws, and needed a long neck on the torx tool also, to get into the dang hole those screws were set into..  I have any number of these screwdriver sets around, by this manufacturer or that one, almost certainly every one of them made in China. Rarely use most of them but I've got them when I need them -- I'd not have gotten that enclosure apart without the right tool.

That said, I've got enough of these things around, not gonna grab this one, though it looks like a good enough deal.

Thanx for posting, OP.

Green.

I need this, for the masonery bits alone. Good deal. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014