• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Robocop Trilogy Collection Pre-Order (Blu-ray)
Disclaimer
Robocop Trilogy Collection Pre-Order (Blu-ray) + $5 VUDU Disc-To-Digital Credit - $14.96 with free shipping at WalMart.

LINK 

$35.99 at Amazon without $5.00 Vudu credit.

LINK  to Fat Wallet deal for Robocop (Blu-ray) - $5.00 movie at WalMart.

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Robocop Trilogy Collection
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal, is this the 4k Robocop remaster?

You can also get the original Robocop (Blu-ray) on Amazon for $5.00. LINK

In for 1 Trilogy Set Pre-ordered.

Due to arrive by 5/12. Total $16.27 shipped to Cali.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Still overpriced. The original Robocop = $10, Robocop 2 = $5, and Robocop 3 = pay me $5 to take that POS. It's a $10 set.

RoboCop 1 - $5 for blu-ray
RoboCop 2 - $70 used on Amazon
RoboCop 3 - not available on blu-ray individually (at least from what i've seen on Amazon) Used DVD is about $10 shipped

Original Trilogy (out of print) set is $100 new, $40 used

Even if you had zero interest in the $5 credit (most people won't use it, as it's disc to digital, as opposed to a $5 credit for shows/movies), and no interest in the 3rd movie, this seems like the only viable way of getting the 2nd film on blu-ray without paying an arm and a leg.

anybody know if this comes with ultraviolet copies of the movies ?

i like the original the best!!

I rather rent it from redbox

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.