• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Item
Disclaimer
 At Staples Verizon prepaid  Samsung Illusion $15.50
Though marked CLEARANCE as $31.xx they rang at $15.50


(Nice MM, for the successful entrepreneurs along with the forever Verizon Samsung Gusto 2. $12.88 at WM store, $9.99 at BB
April 13 BB had them for the Deal of the Day at $2.99)


The Gusto 2 has reached the end of the line, many WM are not getting more, BB already has the Gusto 3's in store and online.
Though the online description is wrong, it only has 1 camera, not 2 as mentioned.



 

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless coupons that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

illusion
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OK, got orders in for the Gusto 2....
Local store is deliver to store, they have no stock.
Going south Friday so got order... (more)

yesidonoitall (Apr. 29, 2014 @ 12:58p) |

RE:
BB Deal of the Day, $2.99 for the Verizon Gusto 2

Orders for delivery were just cancelled, got the ok to pick up, stor... (more)

yesidonoitall (Apr. 29, 2014 @ 1:34p) |

That's ridiculous.  If they don't want to sell them for that price then don't.  SMH  I got a cancellation notice and the... (more)

futurechipper10 (Apr. 29, 2014 @ 8:03p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We can totally see everything you blocked out

gd78 said:   We can totally see everything you blocked out
  

LOL.

gd78 said:   We can totally see everything you blocked out
  Not any more, and it was top secret stuff....   LOL

Where oh where is my black markers?

Those "successful entrepreneurs" should invest in a darker marker.


It's a good thing that it's not possible for someone on the Intarwebs to misuse your Rewards number.

 

respdoc said:   Those "successful entrepreneurs" should invest in a darker marker.
  To those in the "KNOW" know the store and numbers mean nothing to others....

The store was in Medford Oregon, I got all they had of the phones....
Off to check others tomorrow....

yesidonoitall said:   
respdoc said:   Those "successful entrepreneurs" should invest in a darker marker.
  To those in the "KNOW" know the store and numbers mean nothing to others....


 

  

ok ? so...by default..that would mean you're not in the "know"..since you're the one that attempted to blank them out.


respdoc said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
respdoc said:   Those "successful entrepreneurs" should invest in a darker marker.
  To those in the "KNOW" know the store and numbers mean nothing to others....


 

  

ok ? so...by default..that would mean you're not in the "know"..since your the one that attempted to blank them out.

  Correct.  He's not in the 'know', he's in the 'no'.

Can you use this for "bring your on phone" on Tracfone? I don't know anything about these, but the Android's that Tracfone sells are SIM-less ones that use Verizon...so if these are too, I'm thinking it might be possible.


Avery Marks-A-Lot Large Permanent Markers, Chisel Tip, Black, Each
Disclaimer
Do yourself a favor, next time when you pickup a hot deal from Staples, spend an extra $1 and pickup one of these at Staples.

Permanent Black Marker 

j/k

dazviking said:   
respdoc said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
respdoc said:   Those "successful entrepreneurs" should invest in a darker marker.
  To those in the "KNOW" know the store and numbers mean nothing to others....


 

  

ok ? so...by default..that would mean you're not in the "know"..since your the one that attempted to blank them out.

  Correct.  He's not in the 'know', he's in the 'no'.

  Nowhere do es it say I
KNOW
it all

Any idea what the SKU number is or if there is a working inventory checker?

Grants Pass is open
noon to 5
they said first ever Easter open


No Illusion phones there....

daggr said:   no tax/ what state do you live iin,,,
  No sales tax here in Oregon,

We do have a little backwards town of Ashland which does have a prepared food tax....
You will find no McDonalds $1.00 in total amount for the dollar menu there.

 

Wizard83 said:   Any idea what the SKU number is or if there is a working inventory checker?
  Item: 180546 from an earlier deal here. Can't find it at Staples.com or through inventory search

daggr said:   no tax/ what state do you live iin,,,
  Can't you guess from the area code of the store on the receipt?

use on Pageplus?

vickh said:   use on Pageplus?
  Unless rules have changed, you can't use vw prepaid on pp.

vickh said:   use on Pageplus?
  I have a buyer in a midwest state who will take all the Gusto 2 I can sell him.
He also does not want the use guide, he may be using those on page plus.
I do not sell to only 1, if he dries up I am stuck with 100's of them, way to slow to sell singly on eBay.

yesidonoitall said:    At Staples Verizon prepaid  Samsung Illusion $15.50
Though marked CLEARANCE as $31.xx they rang at $15.50


(Nice MM, for the successful entrepreneurs along with the forever Verizon Samsung Gusto 2. $12.88 at WM store, $9.99 at BB
April 13 BB had them for the Deal of the Day at $2.99)


The Gusto 2 has reached the end of the line, many WM are not getting more, BB already has the Gusto 3's in store and online.
Though the online description is wrong, it only has 1 camera, not 2 as mentioned.



 


Do you think that the Gusto 3s will be as popular with dealers as the 2s?  How long did it take for the 2s to drop in price after their release?  Were their immediate sales for only $9.99-$12.98 each?
Thanks

futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:    At Staples Verizon prepaid  Samsung Illusion $15.50
Though marked CLEARANCE as $31.xx they rang at $15.50


(Nice MM, for the successful entrepreneurs along with the forever Verizon Samsung Gusto 2. $12.88 at WM store, $9.99 at BB
April 13 BB had them for the Deal of the Day at $2.99)


The Gusto 2 has reached the end of the line, many WM are not getting more, BB already has the Gusto 3's in store and online.
Though the online description is wrong, it only has 1 camera, not 2 as mentioned.



 


Do you think that the Gusto 3s will be as popular with dealers as the 2s?  How long did it take for the 2s to drop in price after their release?  Were their immediate sales for only $9.99-$12.98 each?
Thanks

  THE GuSTO 3 does NOT COME WITH $10 APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT WHEN ACTIVATED
It has been so long i do not recall the original WM price, but was at $14.88 for 3 or so years now, and recently $12.99
AFAIK Target and BB and other retailers were always at $19.99, Target sill is.
Though here and there they have had reduced prices.
Earlier this year and not in the add you got a Target $15 gift card with each Gusto 2 at $19.99, that went for a month or so here.
BB at $9.99 now and for a month or so but never in the ad.
April 13 they were one day at $2.99
By luck I was in Calif on the 10th and hit the BB's as far south as Sacramento.....

BB did an easy price adjustment for the ones I bought at $9.99, instore and online....that were within the 30 days or so time allowed some to get a price adjustment.
On the 13th I hit ones is Sac, Woodland and Redding for the low $2.00 and some pm's.
Others I waited till I got to Oregon, back home and still have some to do....

My quantity sales to V dealers in the sealed package should continue with the Gusto 3s, but pricing is unknown yet.....
Apparently my price is lower than Verizon sells them to them for....

I have also bought all on eBay I can that are no more than $15 delivered, there was some low price in the last 5 days or so.




 

TIP:
The StraightTalk Blackberry Cure 9310c was at WM dot com and stores reduced to $49.99, the last of the line.
If you can find them, easily $90+ on eBay.



 

yesidonoitall said:   TIP:
The StraightTalk Blackberry Cure 9310c was at WM dot com and stores reduced to $49.99, the last of the line.
If you can find them, easily $90+ on eBay.



 

  I just looked on WalMart dot com and they are $130.  When did you see them for $49.99?

yesidonoitall said:   
futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:    At Staples Verizon prepaid  Samsung Illusion $15.50
Though marked CLEARANCE as $31.xx they rang at $15.50


(Nice MM, for the successful entrepreneurs along with the forever Verizon Samsung Gusto 2. $12.88 at WM store, $9.99 at BB
April 13 BB had them for the Deal of the Day at $2.99)


The Gusto 2 has reached the end of the line, many WM are not getting more, BB already has the Gusto 3's in store and online.
Though the online description is wrong, it only has 1 camera, not 2 as mentioned.



 


Do you think that the Gusto 3s will be as popular with dealers as the 2s?  How long did it take for the 2s to drop in price after their release?  Were their immediate sales for only $9.99-$12.98 each?
Thanks

  THE GuSTO 3 does NOT COME WITH $10 APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT WHEN ACTIVATED
It has been so long i do not recall the original WM price, but was at $14.88 for 3 or so years now, and recently $12.99
AFAIK Target and BB and other retailers were always at $19.99, Target sill is.
Though here and there they have had reduced prices.
Earlier this year and not in the add you got a Target $15 gift card with each Gusto 2 at $19.99, that went for a month or so here.
BB at $9.99 now and for a month or so but never in the ad.
April 13 they were one day at $2.99
By luck I was in Calif on the 10th and hit the BB's as far south as Sacramento.....

BB did an easy price adjustment for the ones I bought at $9.99, instore and online....that were within the 30 days or so time allowed some to get a price adjustment.
On the 13th I hit ones is Sac, Woodland and Redding for the low $2.00 and some pm's.
Others I waited till I got to Oregon, back home and still have some to do....

My quantity sales to V dealers in the sealed package should continue with the Gusto 3s, but pricing is unknown yet.....
Apparently my price is lower than Verizon sells them to them for....

I have also bought all on eBay I can that are no more than $15 delivered, there was some low price in the last 5 days or so.




 

Do you get more than 15 a piece for the gusto 2?  Nobody want to give me more than $15?  I got some on bestbuy's site for $2.99, but my orders kept getting cancelled, even when only doing 1 per order.  So you think stores are done carrying them?  Do you expect more clearance deals on these?

futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   TIP:
The StraightTalk Blackberry Cure 9310c was at WM dot com and stores reduced to $49.99, the last of the line.
If you can find them, easily $90+ on eBay.



 

  I just looked on WalMart dot com and they are $130.  When did you see them for $49.99?

  Those are  Telcel, not the same service.

Telcel BlackBerry Curve 9310C Smartphone Model#: 9310C   

  • Talk Time: up to 8 hours
  • BlackBerry 7.1 OS
  • 3G connectivity


 Online $129.88 
=====================================
This is what I bought for StraightTalk NO LONGER ON LINE, some stores may have them, the 5 near me do not, I got them all....
I also checked 5 stores while in Cali, none to be had.... WalMart.comStart a return | Contact us about this order  Site to StoreItemsQtyOrder Status and Pickup TimePrice Straight Talk BlackBerry Curve 9310C Smartphone  
Add to Remind Me List
1Picked Up
Your order was picked up on Friday, 03/21/2014. $49.88 Gift Options:Gifting options are not available
Straight Talk BlackBerry Curve 9310C Smartphone  
Add to Remind Me List1Picked Up

Your order was picked up on Friday, 03/21/2014. $49.88 Gift Options:Gifting options are not available
Subtotal: $99.76
Shipping and Surcharges: N/A
Estimated Sales Tax: $0.00

 Subtotal for this Shipment: $99.76 

futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:    At Staples Verizon prepaid  Samsung Illusion $15.50
Though marked CLEARANCE as $31.xx they rang at $15.50


(Nice MM, for the successful entrepreneurs along with the forever Verizon Samsung Gusto 2. $12.88 at WM store, $9.99 at BB
April 13 BB had them for the Deal of the Day at $2.99)


The Gusto 2 has reached the end of the line, many WM are not getting more, BB already has the Gusto 3's in store and online.
Though the online description is wrong, it only has 1 camera, not 2 as mentioned.



 


Do you think that the Gusto 3s will be as popular with dealers as the 2s?  How long did it take for the 2s to drop in price after their release?  Were their immediate sales for only $9.99-$12.98 each?
Thanks

  THE GuSTO 3 does NOT COME WITH $10 APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT WHEN ACTIVATED
It has been so long i do not recall the original WM price, but was at $14.88 for 3 or so years now, and recently $12.99
AFAIK Target and BB and other retailers were always at $19.99, Target sill is.
Though here and there they have had reduced prices.
Earlier this year and not in the add you got a Target $15 gift card with each Gusto 2 at $19.99, that went for a month or so here.
BB at $9.99 now and for a month or so but never in the ad.
April 13 they were one day at $2.99
By luck I was in Calif on the 10th and hit the BB's as far south as Sacramento.....

BB did an easy price adjustment for the ones I bought at $9.99, instore and online....that were within the 30 days or so time allowed some to get a price adjustment.
On the 13th I hit ones is Sac, Woodland and Redding for the low $2.00 and some pm's.
Others I waited till I got to Oregon, back home and still have some to do....

My quantity sales to V dealers in the sealed package should continue with the Gusto 3s, but pricing is unknown yet.....
Apparently my price is lower than Verizon sells them to them for....

I have also bought all on eBay I can that are no more than $15 delivered, there was some low price in the last 5 days or so.



 


 

Do you get more than 15 a piece for the gusto 2? Nobody want to give me more than $15? I got some on bestbuy's site for $2.99, but my orders kept getting cancelled, even when only doing 1 per order. So you think stores are done carrying them? Do you expect more clearance deals on these?

futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:    At Staples Verizon prepaid  Samsung Illusion $15.50
Though marked CLEARANCE as $31.xx they rang at $15.50


(Nice MM, for the successful entrepreneurs along with the forever Verizon Samsung Gusto 2. $12.88 at WM store, $9.99 at BB
April 13 BB had them for the Deal of the Day at $2.99)


The Gusto 2 has reached the end of the line, many WM are not getting more, BB already has the Gusto 3's in store and online.
Though the online description is wrong, it only has 1 camera, not 2 as mentioned.



 


Do you think that the Gusto 3s will be as popular with dealers as the 2s?  How long did it take for the 2s to drop in price after their release?  Were their immediate sales for only $9.99-$12.98 each?
Thanks

  THE GuSTO 3 does NOT COME WITH $10 APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT WHEN ACTIVATED
It has been so long i do not recall the original WM price, but was at $14.88 for 3 or so years now, and recently $12.99
AFAIK Target and BB and other retailers were always at $19.99, Target sill is.
Though here and there they have had reduced prices.
Earlier this year and not in the add you got a Target $15 gift card with each Gusto 2 at $19.99, that went for a month or so here.
BB at $9.99 now and for a month or so but never in the ad.
April 13 they were one day at $2.99
By luck I was in Calif on the 10th and hit the BB's as far south as Sacramento.....

BB did an easy price adjustment for the ones I bought at $9.99, instore and online....that were within the 30 days or so time allowed some to get a price adjustment.
On the 13th I hit ones is Sac, Woodland and Redding for the low $2.00 and some pm's.
Others I waited till I got to Oregon, back home and still have some to do....

My quantity sales to V dealers in the sealed package should continue with the Gusto 3s, but pricing is unknown yet.....
Apparently my price is lower than Verizon sells them to them for....

I have also bought all on eBay I can that are no more than $15 delivered, there was some low price in the last 5 days or so.




 

Do you get more than 15 a piece for the gusto 2?  Nobody want to give me more than $15?  I got some on bestbuy's site for $2.99, but my orders kept getting cancelled, even when only doing 1 per order.  So you think stores are done carrying them?  Do you expect more clearance deals on these?

  Yes, more than $15 in lots of shipped, FedEx included.
All non eBay sales now, if a prospective buyer asks for less than the eBay price it is hard to reply with your eMail addy,
eBay is getting smart in theirs bots that read what you send out...

Buyers are somewhat skepticle at buying Paypal direct, though they do and you also get the same seller protection if done correctly.
=============================================
BB is now being iffy on orders, they hit the card or PP direct (I can clearly see they got the authorization) and I still get this:
 

YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN CANCELED

4/18/2014
Order Number: BBY01-64635$$$$$$$

Hello Aaron,

We're sorry, but an item on your order placed on April 18, 2014 has been canceled because we were unable to verify your information.

Be assured that if you paid by credit card, it has not been charged, and any other method of payment has been credited. If you used a Gift Card for this order and no longer have it, please call the number below and we'll send you a replacement.

If you used reward certificates, points will be reissued to your My Best Buy™ (Reward Zone®) account within 3-5 days.

Please note that this cancellation might affect your order's free shipping eligibility, bundle pricing, or gift-with-purchase eligibility.

If you have any questions about this cancellation, please call us at
1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). If possible, please have your order number handy.

Once again, we're sorry for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Lisa Smith
Vice President
Best Buy Customer Care  
====================================
Good old Lisa
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When ordering the Gusto 2  get better results using online order for store pick up.
Though the orders can only have 1 phone per order, they have no issue with 5 single pick ups at a time per day.
========================

When I pick up I first go in and buy from store stock, no problem with 4 at a time, then hit WM just up the road then back to BB for online order pick up....
 



futurechipper10;18442046 said:
futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:    At Staples Verizon prepaid  Samsung Illusion $15.50
Though marked CLEARANCE as $31.xx they rang at $15.50


(Nice MM, for the successful entrepreneurs along with the forever Verizon Samsung Gusto 2. $12.88 at WM store, $9.99 at BB
April 13 BB had them for the Deal of the Day at $2.99)


The Gusto 2 has reached the end of the line, many WM are not getting more, BB already has the Gusto 3's in store and online.
Though the online description is wrong, it only has 1 camera, not 2 as mentioned.



 


Do you think that the Gusto 3s will be as popular with dealers as the 2s?  How long did it take for the 2s to drop in price after their release?  Were their immediate sales for only $9.99-$12.98 each?
Thanks

  THE GuSTO 3 does NOT COME WITH $10 APPLIED TO THE ACCOUNT WHEN ACTIVATED
It has been so long i do not recall the original WM price, but was at $14.88 for 3 or so years now, and recently $12.99
AFAIK Target and BB and other retailers were always at $19.99, Target sill is.
Though here and there they have had reduced prices.
Earlier this year and not in the add you got a Target $15 gift card with each Gusto 2 at $19.99, that went for a month or so here.
BB at $9.99 now and for a month or so but never in the ad.
April 13 they were one day at $2.99
By luck I was in Calif on the 10th and hit the BB's as far south as Sacramento.....

BB did an easy price adjustment for the ones I bought at $9.99, instore and online....that were within the 30 days or so time allowed some to get a price adjustment.
On the 13th I hit ones is Sac, Woodland and Redding for the low $2.00 and some pm's.
Others I waited till I got to Oregon, back home and still have some to do....

My quantity sales to V dealers in the sealed package should continue with the Gusto 3s, but pricing is unknown yet.....
Apparently my price is lower than Verizon sells them to them for....

I have also bought all on eBay I can that are no more than $15 delivered, there was some low price in the last 5 days or so.



 


Do you get more than 15 a piece for the gusto 2? Nobody want to give me more than $15? I got some on bestbuy's site for $2.99, but my orders kept getting cancelled, even when only doing 1 per order. So you think stores are done carrying them? Do you expect more clearance deals on these?

  
RE:
Do you expect more clearance deals on these?

I hope so.....
MY close by WM dept manager said, the Verzion rep orders them and will switch to the new soon, I take it more of the old are on the way.
It seems the rep has an overall picture of what stores need them and sends them there to dump them.
My far out WM said no more of them, they have been out for months and now they are off the order list.

How many were you able to get on the $2.99 day?  My pickup orders were even getting cancelled.

Most recent eBay sale of the StraightTalk Blackberry Curve 9310c:

$99.88 BIN free USPS PM
and a car charger

     

 

futurechipper10 said:   How many were you able to get on the $2.99 day?  My pickup orders were even getting cancelled.
  Hitting 4 stores, that day 20

I was traveling and could not order for store pick up, no pc access untilI got home late on the 13th.
I ordered and all were cancelled.
I failed to check while at my sons house the 13th or I could have ordered early I guess.
I found out about the $2.99 after I was on the road and at a Best Buy.
Stores did that day adjust previous sales and still are, I get 30 day price protection for being some kind of member to My Best Buy

The odd thing is 3 years ago, I used the member card and was approached by management about my large quantity of buys,
nearly  daily a few phones and 2 or 3 laptops., and told no more store buys
Only one online order for store pick up.
I started buying more 6 months or so ago and no problems yet.
Apparently all online buys use my member card for tracking, in that sense I was lucky for the pm to $2.99 being 30 days ok.
I do not use it in the store anymore.

yesidonoitall said:   
futurechipper10 said:   How many were you able to get on the $2.99 day?  My pickup orders were even getting cancelled.
  Hitting 4 stores, that day 20

I was traveling and could not order for store pick up, no pc access untilI got home late on the 13th.
I ordered and all were cancelled.
I failed to check while at my sons house the 13th or I could have ordered early I guess.
I found out about the $2.99 after I was on the road and at a Best Buy.
Stores did that day adjust previous sales and still are, I get 30 day price protection for being some kind of member to My Best Buy

The odd thing is 3 years ago, I used the member card and was approached by management about my large quantity of buys,
nearly  daily a few phones and 2 or 3 laptops., and told no more store buys
Only one online order for store pick up.
I started buying more 6 months or so ago and no problems yet.
Apparently all online buys use my member card for tracking, in that sense I was lucky for the pm to $2.99 being 30 days ok.
I do not use it in the store anymore.

  I sure hope stores still carry the 2s or lower the 3s.  How much do your buyers give you a piece on these for quantity??  They only go for about 16-20 on eBay.

I got the $2.99 BB deal just fine free priority shipping for premire

futurechipper10 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
futurechipper10 said:   How many were you able to get on the $2.99 day?  My pickup orders were even getting cancelled.
  Hitting 4 stores, that day 20

I was traveling and could not order for store pick up, no pc access untilI got home late on the 13th.
I ordered and all were cancelled.
I failed to check while at my sons house the 13th or I could have ordered early I guess.
I found out about the $2.99 after I was on the road and at a Best Buy.
Stores did that day adjust previous sales and still are, I get 30 day price protection for being some kind of member to My Best Buy

The odd thing is 3 years ago, I used the member card and was approached by management about my large quantity of buys,
nearly  daily a few phones and 2 or 3 laptops., and told no more store buys
Only one online order for store pick up.
I started buying more 6 months or so ago and no problems yet.
Apparently all online buys use my member card for tracking, in that sense I was lucky for the pm to $2.99 being 30 days ok.
I do not use it in the store anymore.

  I sure hope stores still carry the 2s or lower the 3s.  How much do your buyers give you a piece on these for quantity??  They only go for about 16-20 on eBay.

  I bought some on eBay recently when the total was no more than $15.00
None that low at the moment.
When getting from eBay sellers you need to be careful, always check for the phones to be able to be activated.
Check here
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/nso/enterDeviceId.do 

I had bought 12 StraightTalk from an eBay seller awhile back, new sealed phones, great price.
The seller was a surplus dealer and his eBay id indicated such.
The phones came from a hurricane damaged WM and were never run thru the register as sold.
The eBay seller bought them as surplus form the insurance company and so admitted in eBay eMail.
This came to be known after my complaint to eBay.
ST considered them stolen and would not activate.
Seller told me, my problem since he sold them AS IS.
eBay saw it differently and did not even order them returned to the seller.
Seller declined to send me cash to send them back.
I sold the batterys and chargers, made money....
Phones are still here.

 

RE:
I sure hope stores still carry the 2s or lower the 3s.  How much do your buyers give you a piece on these for quantity??  They only go for about 16-20 on eBay


I have had one subject i started on the gusto 2's as money makers and selling in quantity.
Most thought I was blowing smoke.
 

Skipping 23 Messages...
yesidonoitall said:   RE:
BB Deal of the Day, $2.99 for the Verizon Gusto 2

Orders for delivery were just cancelled, got the ok to pick up, store pick up orders today....
Go figure......

  That's ridiculous.  If they don't want to sell them for that price then don't.  SMH  I got a cancellation notice and then a couple minutes later got another message that says we've received your order, but please wait to pick up.  I don't think there is any chance.  That is the only order I placed for this deal and it still got cancelled.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014