• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
BestMassage EC-06C Massage Chair has an updated design, functions and features.
Features:

Recovery Program
Extend Program
Relax Program
Refresh program
More than 30 air bags
Build in Heat
Intelligent roller system - Flexible, conforms to the contour and shape of your back
Added neck massage feature - Massage heads are designed to Target stress relieving "tsubo points" on your neck.
Lower Back Range - The extensive range of motion allow for the roller heads to reach the tailbone area where most chairs lack.
Ultra-long range massage - Reaches high up in the neck and low down into the tailbone section.
Fatigue relieving Air massage - Total of 20 Air bags are located in the lower body of the chair to provide massage for the legs, thighs and feet. Promoting better blood circulation to the lower extremities
Adjustable air massage - Multiple levels of intensity from strong to weak massage
Easy to use control panel.
Build in hand massage
1 year limited warranty - which includes full coverage of all parts for 1 years
Recline - The Chair is fully automatic, the raising and reclining of the backrest and foot/leg ottoman.
Weight Limit: 250LB

Added Massage Features:

Buttocks: high power vibration motor and air pressure massage
Thighs: double-layered air bags
Calves: air bags massage
Arm: air squeeze

Massage Functions:
Rolling: Moving up and down, like the fixed-point of revolving finger pressing for direct and effective massage effect.

Kneading: Reduces muscle pain and works out knots.

Shiatsu Results: Power rollers are used to relax muscle stress, reducing fatigue and rejuvenating the mind and body.

Compression and Percussion: Improves flexibity. mobility and posture of the legs.

www.ebay.com/itm/310776529745

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

chair (19.71kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have tried this in my parent's house. At first, I felt a little back pain. But eventually, I got relaxed on it.

rated:
I've got a friend who has this and it's like ZEN

rated:
The timer is set for 20min. Anyone know how to increase it ?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014