• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Order by April 30 for delivery on May 9th.

$28.00 - http://www.giltcity.com/national/bouqscompanyapri  -- Valid toward any Volcano Collection Original Bouq (subject to availability). Redeem by: Saturday, July 19, 2014. Mother’s Day deliveries will arrive on Friday, May 9. Please make your order before April 30 to ensure an on-time delivery
Use coupon: SPRING25 for 25% off on giltcity.com  (exp: Discount will be valid from April 22nd, 2014 12:00 AM EDT through April 25th, 2014 11:59PM EDT. Maximum Discount of US$50. )
Final price: $21.00

EDIT:  Volcano Collection Original Bouq is originally $40.  Shipping is included. 

Gilt City
See Gilt City promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Flowers
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

who doesn't love their mom?? THANKS!! IN 4-1

Just received the code from guiltcity and placed an order on thebouqs.com. You get an option to upgrade the bouquet to a deluxe size which seems to double the flower count.
So, mine was 2 dozen roses for $31 (21+10) or you can get a dozen roses for $21. Shipping is included, and there was not tax for me.

"The promo code you entered, SPRING25, is invalid or expired."

guiltcity
Disclaimer
spanky2872 said:   "The promo code you entered, SPRING25, is invalid or expired."
  Hm.. it worked for me.

spanky2872 said:   "The promo code you entered, SPRING25, is invalid or expired."
  Same response, for whoever it worked for, what did you order. I tried it on the one in the OP

Trickracen said:   
  Same response, for whoever it worked for, what did you order. I tried it on the one in the OP

I went to guiltcity.com - searched for flowers, selected "The Bouqs company", selected  "Buy" and entered the promo code.

The Bouqs Company   Subtotal: $28.00

Volcano Collection Original Bouq   Sales Tax: $0.00

Visa ending with 1135 -$21.00
    Discount -$7.00

Total: $21.00

Date: Apr 23, 2014

They will send a unique code to be used on thebouqs.com that's worth $40.

No Vase included!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014