Type: Click
Torque Range: 20 to 150 ft. lbs.
Torque Increments: 1.0 ft. lbs.
Dimensions and Weight:
Item Weight (lbs.): 3.64
Length (in.): 21.4

www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00931425000P

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Micro-Clicker Torque Wrench 1/2'' Drive
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good one CT.

While this is a quality Craftsman product, for the occasional use torque wrench, Harb0rFreight sells one for $10 with coupon.

Thanks, OP.
ach1199 said:   While this is a quality Craftsman product, for the occasional use torque wrench, Harb0rFreight sells one for $10 with coupon.
  I picked up a couple from HF last yr.

I have the complete set of Craftsman torque wrenches - two 3/8in sets (low and medium torque setting) and this one for higher torque settings. I had the ratcheting mechanism give out on me once, but luckily the ratcheting mechanism (NOT the torque-sensing clicky mechanism) is warrantied for life and got it fixed for free.

Otherwise a quality product. A nice step up from the Harbor Freight stuff. Make sure top get it calibrated if you need precise torque measurements.

I have one of these in my garage. It failed two months after the initial one year warranty. It is now used to prop the side door open on a windy day. If you use it occasionally it will only last a couple of years (occasionally for me meant maybe twice in a month or so).

Tempting to get it for $10 (sywr), but can't think of any use for it.

I thought the title said tongue wrench so I clicked to find out what one was.

Good tool - also better to have Craftsman return policy if it breaks or doesn't measure correctly after over tightening.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014