Today Only! Red Orchestra 2 - FREE @ Steam

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Review - IGN
Disclaimer
Yesterday, Steam announced that today they'll be offering Red Orchestra 2 for free! It will be available for 24 hours. This deal is live - thanks UPdownLoAD

IGN gave it an 8/10 here

Member Summary

Red Orchestra 2
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

today and now is the 23rd

lordoffire said:   today and now is the 23rd

My entire world just shifted. 

Third shift problems! LOL

this is not going to go well

So, when does this promo start?

donrull said:   So, when does this promo start?

Steam never gave an official time, just that it was officially happening. The announcement has members commenting constantly. Most of it is spammy stuff, but I'm sure once the promotion begins, they'll all start saying as much. I will update the OP as well!

Usually their deals & free weekend stuff go live at 1PM EST. I'll check back then. Green me if I turn out to be right

Hmmm....imagine that.....it's 1PM EST and guess what's now free??

I was able to purchase from my phone at 1:05 PM EST

I was able to get it to work on my laptop!

UPdownLoAD said:   Usually their deals & free weekend stuff go live at 1PM EST. I'll check back then. Green me if I turn out to be right
  You called it.  It's now after 1PM EST and the deal is live.

Hmm, deal is live but it says "free day"....is it only available today, to play for free, or is this a permanent license?

you get a permanent license tied to your account. Just got it. Thanks.

Got it, thanks OP!

Thanks!!!!!!!! Get it while it's free

whoa, if you enjoy very challenging FPS's in world war 2, this is highly recommended. I have had several hours of enjoyment with this game.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014