• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ASRock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Gaming
Disclaimer
The ASRock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer LGA USB 3.0 ATX Intel Gaming Motherboard is on sale at Newegg for $99.99 with free shipping.

Linky 

Use this $20.00 mail-in rebate to help get the discounted price. (Rebate expires 04/30/14)

• 4th Gen. Corei7/i5/i3/Xeon/Pentium/Celeron(LGA 1150) CPU
  • Intel Z87 Chipset
  • 32GB Max Memory
  • 6 x SATA 6Gb/s
  • 7.1 Audio Channels
  • 24-Pin
  • ATX Form Factor
  • 3-yr. Limited Warranty

Received 4/5 eggs based on 87 customer reviews on the product page.

Next lowest price on Google Products is $124.02 from a rated merchant

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Z-series chipset is the one that provides for overclocking with a 'K' processor, correct?

Logan71 said:   The Z-series chipset is the one that provides for overclocking with a 'K' processor, correct?

Yes.

Looks like the z87 motherboard price is starting to drop as we get closer to the new Haswell refresh cpu and Z97 release next month. Picked up the H87 last week for $77 (thanks to JimsEmptyWallet) for the i5-4430 $99 cpu that most of us were able to pickup.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014