• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
eBay link

=18pxSamsung Galaxy Player 3.6 8GB Android YP-GS1 Wi-Fi Bluetooth MP3 Android 2.3
=18px !important“Authorized Samsung Factory Refurbished Unit. 90 Day Warranty.=18px !important”What's in the Box

• Galaxy Player 3.6
  • Earphones
  • USB cable
  • Travel charger
  • Battery

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

galaxy player (13.13kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wouldn't it be better just to buy an android phone. This only has a 3.6 inch 480X320 screen, Android 2.3 and 1,200 mAh battery to name a few.

rated:
For videos it might be a bit small to most, but for mp3's and biking/running, would you want a 5 inch in your pocket or strapped to your arm?  Or even for your kids, you want to give them a s5 or a note 3? Let them beat on this as a cheap intro.

rated:
I got one of these and it is nice. It has GPS but is not compatible with some newer apps. It is also single core and a bit slow but the two speakers can get loud. At this point tho it is good for kids and people using it as a device to take the load off of the main phone.

rated:
$80 is too high

rated:
Trickracen said:   For videos it might be a bit small to most, but for mp3's and biking/running, would you want a 5 inch in your pocket or strapped to your arm?  Or even for your kids, you want to give them a s5 or a note 3? Let them beat on this as a cheap intro.
  Why would you compare this with a S5 or Note 3. You can get a Moto G for $80. Much better hardware and software. There are other Sprint phones that you can get and do $2 Ringplus account and have an emergency phone!

rated:
Highly suggest a Moto G for a few bucks more. This is ancient history and you'll save hours of time using a modern Moto G in place of this.

If not, wait for the Boost Moto G to hit $79 again. YOU DON'T WANT THIS. I have one. Trust me.

Moto G is the iPod touch slayer. Heck, it's the old Galaxy Player slayer.

rated:
lordoffire said:   $80 is too high
  I agree

rated:
It might also be worth looking into the Huawei Valiant over this, priced at $19, comes with Jelly Bean OS, dual core CPU, 4" screen is a really good point for size vs features. Oh yeah, the Valiant can work as a phone, if you are into the sort of thing.

rated:
I see $82.99 now

rated:
Not a really good deal

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014