Sony MDR-EX58V Earbuds - $9.99 FS @ Staples

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sony MDR EX58V/BLU - Headphones - In-Ear, Binaural - Blue
Disclaimer
The Sony MDR-EX58V Earbuds are on sale at Staples for $9.99 with free shipping with Staples Rewards (free to join here ).

In-Line Volume Control

Next lowest price on Google Products is $16.95

Linky 

Member Summary

headphones
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazing price. I own these and the sound is absolutely excellent playing compressed or loss-less audio.

9.95 for shipping

Out of stock

Still in stock for me. Just ordered one.

Nice, I'm in for 4.

I got some of these last time around and they are good for the money! Sony always seems to make something just a bit better and thats also true with these. I dont think theyll hold up for years and years but Im not scared to yank on the cord to get them out of my ears like the other cheap-o ones Ive had.

they are also 9.99 on HHgreg. Has anyone used these while running? I'm curious for a runners feedback on this

I'm sure these are a great deal at $10, but I would strongly recommend getting the similarly priced Monoprice 8320 instead if sound quality is a priority.

How do these compare to the cheaper, better rated Panasonics on Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EM8008?ie=UTF8&at=&force-fu...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014