• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

AmazonBasics AA NiMH Precharged Rechargeable Batteries-8-Pack, 2000 mAh Discontinued by Manufacturer
Disclaimer
AmazonBasics AA NiMH 2000mAh Precharged Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) - $10.99 with Free Super Saver Shipping on Orders $35+ or Free w/ Prime at Amazon.
4.4/5 stars based on 1,246 customer reviews.

• Pre-charged and prepared to use proper out of the pack
  • Extremely gradual self-discharge price maintains 80% of capacity

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

batteries
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 3 - thanks OP!

In for one. Sorry about the repost, must have been writing my post when this one went active.

TheHolyCow said:   In for one. Sorry about the repost, must have been writing my post when this one went active.
  No problem! Happens all the time, even to us Staff!

in for 2. can never have too many of these around and they are great!

Good price in for 2 sets. Thanks

Can anyone comment on the quality of these compared to eneloops, which around $2 a battery?

civicSI said:   Can anyone comment on the quality of these compared to eneloops, which around $2 a battery?
  You will get old model of eneloops, if you not so lucky will get Amazon Basics battery.

Looks to be OOS now:

"Some items are no longer available
We're sorry. Some items became unavailable after you added them to your shopping cart."

davevad said:   Looks to be OOS now:

We're sorry. Some items became unavailable after you added them to your shopping cart."

Yep - lets you add to cart but when you go to check out get this msg.  *Was* in for 2

davevad said:   Looks to be OOS now:

Thanks for letting me know! I just tried and that same message appeared for me as well, so I will expire the deal

truelies said:   
civicSI said:   Can anyone comment on the quality of these compared to eneloops, which around $2 a battery?
  You will get old model of eneloops, if you not so lucky will get Amazon Basics battery.

the whites are supposedly rebranded eneloops of a previous generation according to this reviewer

the blacks appear to have lower remaining charges according to the same reviewer. i have these but have not owned nor used them long enough to confirm

these are oos, newer ones are more expensive by far 18.99

these are oos, newer ones are more expensive by far 18.99

I don't get it, how does a deal that has been dead for over 12 hours stay in the hot forum?

Recv'd mine today...white top, mfg FEB 2014. Expecting good things.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014