• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.staples.com 

runs 4-27 to 5-3

MasterCard Gift CardsGet a $20 Staples® Gift Card after easy rebate 

Limit 1 rebate per household.
Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. The MasterCard gift card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Not Yet Rated EmailFacebookGoogleTwitterPinterest   

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any ideas to sweeten the deal other than making $7 ? ... Heard about chase ink, anything else ?

saints said:   Any ideas to sweeten the deal other than making $7 ? ... Heard about chase ink, anything else ?
  Make $27 if u have the amex sync Staples deal...

They had this deal a couple of months ago... I did two rebates then (two different addresses). Will I qualify for repeat on one of the rebates ? I can totally cash out all my pending Staples rewards/gift cards...

Alamgirian6329 said:   They had this deal a couple of months ago... I did two rebates then (two different addresses). Will I qualify for repeat on one of the rebates ? I can totally cash out all my pending Staples rewards/gift cards...
  Using Staples rewards and gift cards to buy the Master Cards is very YMMV. Technically it is against the rules, but sometimes the register will allow it if you can get a cashier who is willing to try it.

jesrf said:   
saints said:   Any ideas to sweeten the deal other than making $7 ? ... Heard about chase ink, anything else ?
  Make $27 if u have the amex sync Staples deal...

As posted elsewhere and above, if you use a Chase Ink card, this "office supply" purchase qualifies for 5% Cash Back so also net of activation fees is about $26.
I had one of these cards buried in my desk after I used up the signing bonus and forgot all about the 5% Cash Back. Geesh do I feel dumb for the wasted opportunities...
Thank you FW!
It's not what you make... it's what you keep!

No luck finding a Staples with $200 MC GCs... Thanks anyway, OP.

ahcool said:   No luck finding a Staples with $200 MC GCs... Thanks anyway, OP.
  My Staples had them behind the service desk. Associates weren't even aware that they carried them and at first told me they had none. Ask the manager to be sure.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014