• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

lowes (42.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
just tried 47000RRRRR9985R and it works online

twbradfordium (May. 09, 2014 @ 9:49a) |

try this code: 47000RRRRR9985R

worked for me

twbradfordium (May. 09, 2014 @ 9:50a) |

no longer works, are there new codes that work in June?

umnik1m (Jun. 01, 2014 @ 1:17a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Works on a Nest!

rated:
Am I correct that there is no Cash Back if you use this code?

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   Am I correct that there is no Cash Back if you use this code?

Correct. We can only offer CashBack on promotions they deem OK. This is not one of those promotions so we cant assure youll get CB. But its worth a shot!

rated:
*Edit*... Seems like they can not be stacked. Thank you... Sorry for the bump.

Can a Lowes card be used at checkout for 5% off on top of the 10% discount? I'm sure this is obvious, but I haven't been able to see it. My MIL purchased a $400 lawnmower for local pickup, got the 10% off, and the gentleman at the pickup counter said she could not have both discounts. I'm just double checking here.

rated:
fatwallet is an affiliate of Lowes, wow! 
Thanks OP! In 4 1

rated:
Got 10% off a $400 grill. Still got free delivery and assembly. Thanks

rated:
Does it not work on appliances? I am trying to use it on Cooking range with no success. I have tried to use it on few different ones (~$700) but still no luck.

rated:
Just tried it on a dishwasher, and it worked fine.  Didn't checkout, but saw it applied in the cart.  A nice combo since they are already having 10% off, plus a 10% rebate!

rated:
Thanks OP.  Used it on a Larson Storm Door on 4/29 and saved $20.  Sweet!

rated:
Thanks OP Still works as of 2pm today!

rated:
Can this be used in store ?

rated:
sweet, just what i needed

rated:
Wouldn't this stack with the chase freedom 5 percent? It stacked when I used the $10 off coupon this past weekend. I wonder if it would work with the extra 5 percent chase gives from using their affiliate link. If anyone tries, let me know

rated:
Thanks - Used it 4 times yesterday. Perfect timing. Needed to replace all the smoke alarms in the house.

rated:
still working today. not as good as the $10 off $50 but still does the trick as i spent over $100

rated:
And got the Amex confirmation for 10 off $50 about three minutes later.

rated:
Farfisa850 said:   
MeIsCheap said:   Am I correct that there is no Cash Back if you use this code?

Correct. We can only offer CashBack on promotions they deem OK. This is not one of those promotions so we cant assure youll get CB. But its worth a shot!

Interesting that a promotion run by Lowes itself might not be deemed "OK".

rated:
atomicfire said:   Works on a Nest!
  Interesting, I was unable to get the code to work on on Nest.  I also tried a hose reel without success.

rated:
I think this is dead. Tried on a couple of different items and got "Promotion is not available at this time." which is unfortunate as I have an $800 order I need to place.  Anyone have a working 10% off? 

rated:
JWolff said:   I think this is dead. Tried on a couple of different items and got "Promotion is not available at this time." which is unfortunate as I have an $800 order I need to place.  Anyone have a working 10% off? 

you can find coupons on eBay.   but I think those are only valid in store.

rated:
JWolff said:   I think this is dead. Tried on a couple of different items and got "Promotion is not available at this time." which is unfortunate as I have an $800 order I need to place.  Anyone have a working 10% off? 
  just tried 47000RRRRR9985R and it works online

rated:
try this code: 47000RRRRR9985R

worked for me

rated:
no longer works, are there new codes that work in June?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014