• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Code: 58112 (expires 5/3/14)
Retail store supplies only - http://www.staples.com/Retail-Store-Supplies/cat_SC5421?

*Valid online at Staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330. Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Discount valid on retail store supplies only. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $60 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 5/3/14.

Credits to serra of SD

I've used it to buy trash bags.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

supplies
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Coupon code
Expired Coupon: The coupon you're trying to use has expired

moyip (May. 01, 2014 @ 10:43a) |

I used the coupon to get the hangars so I could finally rid my closet of every last remaining plastic hangar.  They're a... (more)

tallladude (May. 02, 2014 @ 4:21p) |

It did expire. Not sure why Staples would end out the coupon early, unless the OP obtained the wrong info...

jimbaum (May. 02, 2014 @ 5:18p) |

Coupon works on the following:
lawn & yard  bags
Kitchen garbage bags
trash bags, but not the receptacles
D-Link DCS-930L Wireless N Network Camera, Item: 912797
$30.27 for 72 wood hangers item 985306Model: DCS-930L
Worked great on a sewing machine
cash registers
Works on shelving units and cubes
It worked for scrubby sponges but not for Mr Clean Magic Eraser
works on Swiffer dusters
320863 Purell® Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz. 1,$4.49 Each

Coupon does NOT work on the following:
Doesn't work on Avery shipping labels
Doesn't work on padded envelopes.
Doesn't work on Sharpies.
Doesn't work on packing tape
Tried coffee cup and envelopes. Neither one worked
Didn't work for hammermill paper nor Staples printing papers
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

One use per account

Thanks OP. Stocked up on lawn and kitchen garbage bags!

Nice. I am trying to make a neon sign with my son's name but they are out of stock for the letter N. Hopefully they get it back in stock before the coupon expires. Thanks OP

It works on the Dlink security camera.
D-Link DCS-930L Wireless N Network Camera
Item: 912797 Model: DCS-930L
$32.49

Add 2 and applied coupon.
$64.98 - $30 coupon = $34.98 + tax and free shipping.

Grabbed up a bunch of cleaning supplies, total after coupons was $32 shipped.

Thanks Op, won't have to worry about trash bags for probably a year or two

$30.27 for 72 wood hangers item 985306

thanks OP for the coupons ived buy one for the my trash bags

even after 30 off 60 prices only come down to about the same as supermarket for most supplies... that being said, easy way to burn some rewards/giftcards

stiltner said:   Grabbed up a bunch of cleaning supplies, total after coupons was $32 shipped.

Thanks Op, won't have to worry about trash bags for probably a year or two

  
Did not work for cleaning supplies for me 

Treefarn said:   
stiltner said:   Grabbed up a bunch of cleaning supplies, total after coupons was $32 shipped.

Thanks Op, won't have to worry about trash bags for probably a year or two

  
Did not work for cleaning supplies for me 

  Yea the coupon isn't working on the cleaning supplies for me either. 1/2 off on the Deep Woods OFF! would have been nice too.

EDIT: Seems to be real picky about which items work.

itslikepaper said:   
Treefarn said:   
stiltner said:   Grabbed up a bunch of cleaning supplies, total after coupons was $32 shipped.

Thanks Op, won't have to worry about trash bags for probably a year or two

  
Did not work for cleaning supplies for me 

  Yea the coupon isn't working on the cleaning supplies for me either. 1/2 off on the Deep Woods OFF! would have been nice too.

EDIT: Seems to be real picky about which items work.

  It's extremely picky! Check your email for a 25% off coupon on the 21st, they stack. But who needs that many garbage bags?

Doesn't work on packing tape.

Not working for me. Tried coffee cup and envelopes. Neither one worked.

Worked great on a sewing machine.

The only thing I could get it to work on was garbage bags, cameras, and cardboard boxes....

edited to add, cash registers too....

Didn't work for hammermill paper nor Staples printing papers! I need printing paper dammit, that isn't that office supply and it's not EXcluded in that list.

External hard drives?

works on trash bags.

motsuka said:   $30.27 for 72 wood hangers item 985306
Thanks for the quick-check to see if this coupon would work at all for me (this after no success with various cleaning supplies etc.)
Well it does...but 72 wood hangers would be about 70 more than I could ever use, LOL

No dice on TP either....guess I'll have to wash my hands after all.

If you don't need to store heavy stuff,  this shelving unit is $67.15.  Available in black, chrome & white.  Coupon works making it $37.15.
This unit is sturdier.  Now I need to find a 1¢ filler.
These cubes aren't bad.  Buy 2 sets @ $31.49 ea.  Like getting one for free.

 

Those aren't "sturdier", they are just not as tall...


Honey Can Do 5-Tier 200 Lb. Capacity Shelving Unit, Black
Disclaimer
my4mainecoons said:   If you don't need to store heavy stuff,  this shelving unit is $67.15.  Available in black, chrome & white.  Coupon works making it $37.15.
This unit is sturdier.  Now I need to find a 1¢ filler.
These cubes aren't bad.  Buy 2 sets @ $31.49 ea.  Like getting one for free.

 

  
Thank you My4mainecoons....

Ordered 1 and burned by rewards so end up paying only $1 in cash. 

keitarou83 said:   Those aren't "sturdier", they are just not as tall...
  not according to the description and reviews.  The Honey Do is more for home use, the Whalen is closer to a Metro shelf and intended for commercial use.

But both have a 200lbs per shelf rating

Thanks, CUinBlank!

I also get the 72 wood hangers item 985306 like motsuka did. Hope the quality will be good, because when zoom in the photo, the cherry one looks not as good as others, but i like cherry color.

keitarou83 said:   But both have a 200lbs per shelf rating
  
And since shelf rating is absolutely the ONLY factor in determining the sturdiness of a shelf...

 

It worked for scrubby sponges but not for Mr Clean Magic Eraser. Talk about random! And trash bags, but not the receptacles.
Glad tall kitchen 100 pack for $12.99 is ok, though. 

In addition to the retail code, I also received code 51069 for $30 off $75 in safety supplies. I didn't research the code but I think last time it was usable for hand tools. 


Swiffer Duster Refills, 10 Cloths/Box
Disclaimer
works on Swiffer dusters and can stack with percentage code (not another dollar off code)

Awesome! Bought the DCS-932L camera and one box of 8-gallon trash bags. Had to delete the auto coupon ($1.67) that was applying to the trash bags and putting me just under the $60 mark to maximize value with the coupon.

got 30 off 60 restaurant supply code 80867 in email, category link

323540 D-Link DCS-932L Wireless N Day/Night Home Network Camera 1
$53.99 Each

137961 Puffs® Plus Lotion Facial Tissues, 2-Ply, 6 Boxes/pack 1
$12.69 6/Pack

320863 Purell® Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz. 1
$4.49 Each

599096 Swiffer® Duster Refills, 10 Cloths/Box 1
$10.99 10 Cloths/Box

Subtotal: $82.16
Coupons and Rewards: -$37.04
Estimated Tax: $3.84
Shipping: Free
Total Order: $48.96

Used 58112
And stacked 25% off $25 on Cleaning & Breakroom

Great find and great deal on hangers.

K-cups of any kind: does not work.

Thanks, q2nn. Good to know.

The Puffs with lotion are not working for me. It's the only thing in my cart ($63 worth) and I'm getting the error that "minimum order total requirement not met". It looks like machinez hit the $60 threshold without the Puffs, so I'm guessing that Puffs don't qualify.

b100 said:   The Puffs with lotion are not working for me. It's the only thing in my cart ($63 worth) and I'm getting the error that "minimum order total requirement not met". It looks like machinez hit the $60 threshold without the Puffs, so I'm guessing that Puffs don't qualify.
  It was the Swiffers and day/night cam to hit the $60. I got the other two items to stack the percentage coupon

HKSturboKid said:   It works on the Dlink security camera.
D-Link DCS-930L Wireless N Network Camera 
Item: 912797 Model: DCS-930L
$32.49

Add 2 and applied coupon.
$64.98 - $30 coupon = $34.98 + tax and free shipping.

  No more, they place it our of stock.

Skipping 16 Messages...
It did expire. Not sure why Staples would end out the coupon early, unless the OP obtained the wrong info...



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014