• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://mcneil.promo.eprize.com/upperrespiratory/public/fulfillment/mail_in_form.pdf 

CVS (starting 4/27):

Deal Scenario
Buy 1 Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues 85 ct $2.39
Buy 2 Benadryl 24 ct OR Benadryl Liquid 4 oz $4.99 each
Total = $12.37
Use the $3/2 Sudafed Adult PE, Sudafed Children’s PE, Benadryl, Children’s Benadryl, Tylnol Sinus, Visine or Neosporin Eczema Essentials Product coupon found in the 4/13 SS
Or use the $2/2 Benadryl Products coupon found here 
Pay $9.37
Submit for $20 Rebate found here 
Final Cost Free + $10.63 moneymaker!

Walgreens (thru 4/26):

Deal Scenario #1
Buy 2 Benadryl Liquid Gels or Ultra tablets, 24 ct $5.79 each
Buy 1 Kleenex Ultra Soft $1.39
Total = $12.97
Use the $3/2 Sudafed Adult PE, Sudafed Children’s PE, Benadryl, Children’s Benadryl, Tylnol Sinus, Visine or Neosporin Eczema Essentials Product coupon found in the 4/13 SS
Pay $9.97
Get Back 3,000 Balance Reward Points = a $3 Reward
Final Cost Free + $13.03 moneymaker!

Deal Scenario #2

Buy 2 Benadryl Liquid Gels 24 ct, $5.79 each
Buy 1 Visine Allergy $5.99
Total = $17.57
Plus, use the  $1.50/1 Visine product coupon found here 
Pay $13.07
Get Back 3,000 Balance Reward Points = a $3 Reward
Final Cost Free + $9.93 moneymaker! 

Walgreens
See Walgreens promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I received my Visa card today yes it's grey this swirly bubbles on it and it sfor this promotion

kellsbee (Jun. 23, 2014 @ 7:04p) |

nothing yet for me. I wrote to JNJ using the link above.  I will report back if I hear anything from them.

gocint (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 9:10a) |

Also received nothing :/

burkotron5k (Jul. 19, 2014 @ 9:51a) |

from rules.pdf

. Timing: Offer begins on April 21, 2014 and ends on May 25, 2014 ("Offer 
Period"). 

3. How to Receive Offer: To receive a $20 VISA® gift card (while supplies last), 
during the Offer Period, purchase three (3) or more of the following products during 
the same shopping trip on one receipt: at least two (2) Treat products and one (1) 
Soothe product. Treat products include: Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, or Tylenol Sinus; 
and Soothe products include: Visine, Neo Eczema, Simply Saline or Kleenex. Then, 
(i) download the Offer Form ("Form") at https://mcneil.promo.eprize.com/upperrespiratory/ (the "Website"); 
(ii) complete the Form including a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not 
permitted); and (iii) mail the Form, the original UPC codes from the product 
packages, or a photocopy of the UPC codes if the UPC is printed directly on the 
product containers and cannot be cut out (each a "UPC") and a copy of your receipt 
to: The Upper Respiratory "Real Facts, Real Relief" Offer Program, PO Box 5941, 
Department 808501, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5941. Requests must be received by 
May 31, 2014. Participants will be sent a $20 VISA® gift card to the physical address 
provided on the Form within three (3) weeks of validation of all required information. 
Terms and conditions of the gift card apply. Multiple participants are not permitted 
to share the same email address. Limit one (1) gift card per person/email address. 
Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) gift card by using 
multiple/different email addresses, identities or other methods will void that 
participant's Offer and that participant may be disqualified. UPCs, receipts and gift 
cards obtained through unauthorized means or illegitimate channels will be void. 
Receipts, UPCs and gift cards cannot be sold, traded, auctioned or bartered; all of 
which will be void. Duplicate requests and requests from resellers, 
dealers/distributors, their employees or warehouse facilities, groups, clubs or 
organizations will be void. All requests become the property of Sponsor and will not 
be returned. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail 
fraud rules and regulations. You cannot substitute, transfer or redeem gift card for 
cash. You are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any other 
costs or expenses associated with use of gift card not specified herein as being 
provided. 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
combine w/ Cvs $4/20 coupons...

rated:
vickh said:   combine w/ Cvs $4/20 coupons...

those are not available to all really.

rated:
wow thanks but where are the coupon found in the 4/13 SS located

rated:
Treat products include: Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, or Tylenol Sinus
Soothe products include: Visine, Neo Eczema, Simply Saline or Kleenex

rated:
Blockhead1 said:   wow thanks but where are the coupon found in the 4/13 SS located
I had the same question. I think it's the SmartSource coupon insert from Sunday 4/13 newspapers

rated:
Great find!
It may not be as good a deal, but if you prefer Zyrtec, my Walgreens put out new Allergy booklets last week and it contained a $4.00 IVC for 24 ct Liquigels.

rated:
vickh said:   combine w/ Cvs $4/20 coupons...
  Doing it that way would not be as big as a moneymaker then unless you buy other stuff and can apply the coupon to other stuff.

rated:
It says limit one per email address. So this should be legit for each member of the family, right?

rated:
beatme said:   It says limit one per email address. So this should be legit for each member of the family, right?
No, it says 1 per person / email, and the same person can't claim more than 1.

I just did this deal @ WAGs and received 6,000 points instead of the 3,000! Must be a monthly DD, as it's after 5Pm here (next week's/month's deals start @ 4Pm in your store's respective time zone). Thanks Mr.C!

rated:
1chris1 said:   
beatme said:   It says limit one per email address. So this should be legit for each member of the family, right?

I just did this deal @ WAGs and received 6,000 points instead of the 3,000! Must be a monthly DD, as it's after 5Pm here (next week's/month's deals start @ 4Pm in your store's respective time zone). Thanks Mr.C!

Same!! I got 6K points too, makes this a $16MM!!! very nice deal.

ALSO all easter candy was 75% off at my store. I broke down and bought about $4 worth of super discounted candy with lots of excellent stuff left to choose from.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
1chris1 said:   

ALSO all easter candy was 75% off at my store. I broke down and bought about $4 worth of super discounted candy with lots of excellent stuff left to choose from.

MisterC - I just noticed that I bought the Kleenex sneeze guard instead of the ultra soft.  Is that okay or has to be ultra soft?

rated:
niniss said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
1chris1 said:   

MisterC - I just noticed that I bought the Kleenex sneeze guard instead of the ultra soft.  Is that okay or has to be ultra soft?

That is just a picture, the actual T&C just say KLEENEX, there is no specific type/size listed, so you should be fine. (see QS)

rated:
ah, I read the form several times but fail to read QS. Thank you, MisterC!

rated:
My CVS didn't have the right kind of Kleenex (ultrasoft). I went next door to Weis, and got a better deal, as the Benadryl boxes were on sale for under $4 each.

rated:
nothingnow said:   My CVS didn't have the right kind of Kleenex (ultrasoft). I went next door to Weis, and got a better deal, as the Benadryl boxes were on sale for under $4 each.

as mentioned, there is NO SPECIFIC Kleenex ID'ed in the T&C. I believe what is pictured is just for "show" but any Kleenex should be fine. If the rebate gets rejected, you certainly have the T&C on your side since no size/type was specified. The T&C always over-ride photos.

rated:
nothingnow said:   My CVS didn't have the right kind of Kleenex (ultrasoft). I went next door to Weis, and got a better deal, as the Benadryl boxes were on sale for under $4 each.

Did you really? We got 6000 points back at Wags worth $6. Probably still a better deal at Walgreens due to that.

rated:
My CVS coupon machine spit out a $2 off $8 generic allergy med coupon which I easily combined with my manufacturer coupon for a bit more MM.

rated:
peste386 said:   My CVS coupon machine spit out a $2 off $8 generic allergy med coupon which I easily combined with my manufacturer coupon for a bit more MM.
mine was the same, plus i also had a 25% off emailed coupon which came off the tissues for another $.57+tax savings.  wooo!  let's just hope the rebate comes, hahah.  thanks, mr. op!

rated:
For those who purchased it, you may not receive your rebate, as they are oos of the $20 Visa GC's.

rated:
Anyone received their gc yet?

rated:
Applied for rebate about one month ago and just got message: "Hello,

Thank you so much for your participation in our Allergy Relief Offer, but the offer has ended.

The offer was only good while supplies lasted, and due to an overwhelming response our supply of gift cards has been exhausted.

As a valuable consumer, we want to offer you future savings opportunities through our HEALTHY ESSENTIALS™ program at www.healthyessentials.com, where you will find:

over $50 in valuable coupons
promotions
lifestyle articles and other tools

We appreciate your business and participation.

McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc."

This is probably legal as this was a PROMOTION and not a REBATE. Should have read small letters and the "while supplies last" clause. Ended up wasting $12 as none of my family members has allergies.

rated:
I got the same email as above. Regardless of the terms of the offer, this amounts to a sham. Whether or not they called it a rebate, if they make the form available to fill out but are not prepared to fulfill the offer, that's rather poor business tactics. I intend to file complaints wherever appropriate. I hope everyone else who got denied will do the same.

rated:
Don't forget to complain on their Facebook page as well! They're getting a TON of complaints already.

https://www.facebook.com/ZYRTEC

rated:
Just saw the rejection email. I wasted $13 too as we have no use for Benadryl.

rated:
ahgwai1989 said:   Don't forget to complain on their Facebook page as well! They're getting a TON of complaints already.

Who actually got the gc?  Based on the fb comment, seems like everyone got rejected.

rated:
boycott this company, report to FTC and BBB

rated:
On days like this I really do appreciate my good friends at Staples. I just wish they would come back out to play soon!

rated:
niniss said:   
ahgwai1989 said:   Don't forget to complain on their Facebook page as well! They're getting a TON of complaints already.

Who actually got the gc?  Based on the fb comment, seems like everyone got rejected.

I doubt if anybody got the GC, I did it on the first day available and still got the rejection email. They are just liars.

rated:
Also sent in on the first day and was rejected. Note that some are able to get at least a $10 check by calling in (including me), which more than covered my cost for participating in this rebate. It's still false advertising, I'm still avoiding J&J brands, but at least I got back the money I invested.

I'm sure that if too many people call in asking for the $10 check, they'll run out of supplies of that, too...

rated:
ericwuyq said:   
niniss said:   

I doubt if anybody got the GC, I did it on the first day available and still got the rejection email. They are just liars.

That's what I thought - dishonest practice!

rated:
ericwuyq said:   
niniss said:   

I'd have to agree, I could see if you sent it 3 weeks into the promo, but no excuse to have run out that quickly.  There have been problems with J&J rebates in the past as well. A large company like that has no business playing games like this.

rated:
mailed on FIRST Day............. TOTALLY AVOID this "HEALTH CARING" scam

rated:
Zyrtec is asking those who complained on their Facebook page to initiate a private Facebook message with them to try to "help" with the promotion. Let's see if that leads anywhere!

rated:
I have not yet received my $20 card, but I received the following email on 5/30:
email said: Hi,

We're happy to let you know that the $20 VISA® gift card you redeemed in The Upper Respiratory "Real Facts, Real Relief" Offer Program is on its way!

If we need additional information in order to fulfill your prize, we'll be sure to contact you at this email address. Otherwise, you can expect to receive your prize within 3 weeks.

To review the Terms & Conditions for this promotion, click here. Please refer to them for any questions you may have.

Questions or comments? Call 1-800-962-5357 or click here for Customer Service.

Congratulations again and thank you for your participation!

Prize Fulfillment Services

rated:
IamN41 said:   I have not yet received my $20 card, but I received the following email on 5/30:
email said: Hi,

We're happy to let you know that the $20 VISA® gift card you redeemed in The Upper Respiratory "Real Facts, Real Relief" Offer Program is on its way!

If we need additional information in order to fulfill your prize, we'll be sure to contact you at this email address. Otherwise, you can expect to receive your prize within 3 weeks.

To review the Terms & Conditions for this promotion, click here. Please refer to them for any questions you may have.

Questions or comments? Call 1-800-962-5357 or click here for Customer Service.

Congratulations again and thank you for your participation!

Prize Fulfillment Services

Do you mind revealing when you mailed in your form?

rated:
squinky86 said:     Do you mind revealing when you mailed in your form?

I believe I bought my stuff on 4/25 and mailed the form 4/26.

rated:
IamN41 said:   
squinky86 said:     Do you mind revealing when you mailed in your form?

I bought my stuff on 4/25 and mailed the form 4/26.

Was your total more than $20? I have a suspicion they only fulfilled the the ones were people did not stand to make a profit on the deal.

rated:
My total was $16.89.

Skipping 29 Messages...
rated:
Also received nothing :/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014