• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
IamN41 said:   I have not yet received my $20 card, but I received the following email on 5/30:
email said: Hi,

We're happy to let you know that the $20 VISAŽ gift card you redeemed in The Upper Respiratory "Real Facts, Real Relief" Offer Program is on its way!

If we need additional information in order to fulfill your prize, we'll be sure to contact you at this email address. Otherwise, you can expect to receive your prize within 3 weeks.

To review the Terms & Conditions for this promotion, click here. Please refer to them for any questions you may have.

Questions or comments? Call 1-800-962-5357 or click here for Customer Service.

Congratulations again and thank you for your participation!

Prize Fulfillment Services

Everyone noticed the wording in bold, correct.  If it was a prize, they should have said it was a contest, not an offer of savings...sheesh.  I wonder if they just picked a defined number of forms at random, fulfilled those, and just denied the rest.

i tweeted my complaint to johnson & johnson's account as i purchased benadryl rather than zyrtec, and received a dm that stated that their "Customer Care Center will issue you a $20 check to honor the promotion." so, looks like they're making good on this after all (and i'd rather a check than a gift card, anyhow)! hoorayy

I also got the same email as IamN41 to expect my gc in 3 weeks

impasse said:   i tweeted my complaint to https://twitter.com/JNJCares as i purchased benadryl rather than zyrtec, and received a dm that stated that their "Customer Care Center will issue you a $20 check to honor the promotion." so, looks like they're making good on this after all (and i'd rather a check than a gift card, anyhow)! hoorayy
  Hmm... I did the same and got a response to call 800-223-0182 to "properly address and resolve (my) concern." I did so and the rep only offered me a check for $10 (as I have read a few others state). If other people are being given $20, then a whole other level of outrage needs to be ramped up if J&J is sending mixed messages here and not treating everyone equally in this matter. 

twitterjaj.jpg
Disclaimer
got a dm response earlier today, "Thanks! Your check has been issued and should arrive in 5 to 10 business days."  i thanked them back and said i would spread the good news, hahah.

What email address is the rejection mail from?  I would like to search my email to see whether I got it or not.  Thank you!

yoregano said:   
impasse said:   i tweeted my complaint to https://twitter.com/JNJCares as i purchased benadryl rather than zyrtec, and received a dm that stated that their "Customer Care Center will issue you a $20 check to honor the promotion." so, looks like they're making good on this after all (and i'd rather a check than a gift card, anyhow)! hoorayy
  Hmm... I did the same and got a response to call 800-223-0182 to "properly address and resolve (my) concern." I did so and the rep only offered me a check for $10 (as I have read a few others state). If other people are being given $20, then a whole other level of outrage needs to be ramped up if J&J is sending mixed messages here and not treating everyone equally in this matter. 

I called and they offered for a $10 check as well.

niniss said:   
yoregano said:   
impasse said:   i tweeted my complaint to https://twitter.com/JNJCares as i purchased benadryl rather than zyrtec, and received a dm that stated that their "Customer Care Center will issue you a $20 check to honor the promotion." so, looks like they're making good on this after all (and i'd rather a check than a gift card, anyhow)! hoorayy

I called and they offered for a $10 check as well.

The point is that anything less than the $20 value originally offered for this is unsatisfactory.

Thanks to impasse for the screen shot. I responded again via twitter to J&J with the image stating that they must treat everyone equally in this matter. Awaiting their reply.

Update: No reply from J&J, but they did start following me. 

yoregano said:   Thanks to impasse for the screen shot. I responded again via twitter to J&J with the image stating that they must treat everyone equally in this matter. Awaiting their reply.

Same thing happened to me...following, but no response.

Good news - kudos to McNeil/J&J/Zyrtec/etc. for making this right with some prodding from consumers:Dear Consumer,

We truly apologize for all of the frustration that this Allergy rebate promotion has caused. Our intent behind this promotion was to provide value to those shoppers who purchase multiple products, never to mislead you.

We didn't anticipate the overwhelming response to this promotion and as a result, ran out of rebate supplies much faster than planned. Your feedback helped us to identify the issue, and encouraged us to modify our program guidelines to ensure that all qualified submissions for the rebate are fulfilled.

What does this mean for you? If you mailed in a qualifying submission before the program end date of 5/25/2014 and did not receive your $20 rebate, we are processing your rebate now. You should receive your rebate shortly.

If you have any questions at all, please call our Consumer Call Center at 877-414-7709. This is a dedicated line that we have created specifically to help you with this rebate issue. Or, you may contact us through www.ccc-consumercarecenter.com/universal-contact-us/us-jnj-ucu/w... 

We are so very sorry for disappointing you. Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback has helped us learn, and we will be applying these learnings to all future promotions.

With sincere apologies,

McNeil Consumer Healthcare

squinky86 said:   Good news - kudos to McNeil/J&J/Zyrtec/etc. for making this right with some prodding from consumers:
Dear Consumer,

We truly apologize for all of the frustration that this Allergy rebate promotion has caused. Our intent behind this promotion was to provide value to those shoppers who purchase multiple products, never to mislead you.

We didn't anticipate the overwhelming response to this promotion and as a result, ran out of rebate supplies much faster than planned. Your feedback helped us to identify the issue, and encouraged us to modify our program guidelines to ensure that all qualified submissions for the rebate are fulfilled.

What does this mean for you? If you mailed in a qualifying submission before the program end date of 5/25/2014 and did not receive your $20 rebate, we are processing your rebate now. You should receive your rebate shortly.

If you have any questions at all, please call our Consumer Call Center at 877-414-7709. This is a dedicated line that we have created specifically to help you with this rebate issue. Or, you may contact us through www.ccc-consumercarecenter.com/universal-contact-us/us-jnj-ucu/w... 

We are so very sorry for disappointing you. Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback has helped us learn, and we will be applying these learnings to all future promotions.

With sincere apologies,

So I guess then we don't need to tweet them. Let's see if we can receive the gift card. 

I called their Consumer Call Center at 877-414-7709, but was asked to talk to the Rebate Processing center directly. 877-837-7493.
Tried calling it but nobody answers. Left a message.
I feel this is another way to kick us around.

FullTimeDad said:   
yoregano said:   Thanks to impasse for the screen shot. I responded again via twitter to J&J with the image stating that they must treat everyone equally in this matter. Awaiting their reply.

received the promised check over the weekend from consumer services center (can't remember the exact name).  looks like any other rebate check, so..that was pretty fast, and surprisingly painless.  hooray for happy endings!

I never got an email.

impasse said:   
FullTimeDad said:   

received the promised check over the weekend from consumer services center (can't remember the exact name).  looks like any other rebate check, so..that was pretty fast, and surprisingly painless.  hooray for happy endings!

I got only $10 check instead of $20

Never got an email, just called the "877" fulfillment number and left a message. We'll see how long it takes for a response

nanga said:   
impasse said:   
FullTimeDad said:   

I got only $10 check instead of $20

Same here, but it was fast a couple of days right after they said they would give me $10 instead.

squinky86 said:   Good news - kudos to McNeil/J&J/Zyrtec/etc. for making this right with some prodding from consumers:
Dear Consumer,

With sincere apologies,

I always feel bad when I post a deal like this and it hits so many problems. It is a relief to see they are making good on this and I hope everyone gets their $20.  My personal regrets as the OP for the headaches this caused some of you.

Don't feel bad Mister Cheap you provide us with plenty of good deals and we're grateful for them.  Not your fault that J&J tried to pull a fast one on us.  Does look now like they're going to make good on it.

TDSAX said:     Not your fault that J&J tried to pull a fast one on us.  Does look now like they're going to make good on it.

Exactly!  And we still appreciate all your deals.

Is there anything phonier than when a rebate states while supplies last,if the processor is fearful of an overwhelming response, they could give a short time frame and pay up to the cost oop. Glad I called, before I mailed it in, and avoided dealing with this headache, I have enough issues with Tiger Direct rebates.

1brooklyn1 said:   Is there anything phonier than when a rebate states while supplies last,if the processor is fearful of an overwhelming response, they could give a short time frame and pay up to the cost oop. Glad I called, before I mailed it in, and avoided dealing with this headache, I have enough issues with Tiger Direct rebates.
  Well, the mess is being fixed. I'll take the small headache (perhaps the Benadryl I purchased for this will make me feel better) as the net result of free products along with money earned is certainly worth it.

FINALLY got an email today with a validation code. When I went to the website and entered my info, got a confirmation that the Visa card would arrive in 5-7 days!

michelelt said:   FINALLY got an email today with a validation code. When I went to the website and entered my info, got a confirmation that the Visa card would arrive in 5-7 days!
  I got the email (with code) too and have already spent the money tonight.  But I thought it was for the Zantec rebate because for this one, I've received a $10 check a while back after I called and complained.    

I received a $20 prepaid visa today that I think may be from this promotion.

It is a gray card with sort of bubble shapes printed on it and says "RewardCard" in the upper left corner.  No tracking information or other identifying info.

I called the number on the back and they said the card was from "Hello World".

I do a lot of other rebates, so I'm not 100% sure that the card goes with this benadryl/allergy/tissues promo, but that is my guess.

I received my Visa card today yes it's grey this swirly bubbles on it and it sfor this promotion

nothing yet for me. I wrote to JNJ using the link above.  I will report back if I hear anything from them. 

Also received nothing :/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014