• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer
Newegg has the Gigabyte LGA 1150 HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX Motherboard + Total Defense Bundle on sale for $84.99 - $60.00 MIR - $10.00 MIR = $14.99 + $2.99 shipping.

Note: The Total Defense rebate (valid through 4/30/2014) is limit one per household so you will only be qualified to purchase one of the bundles. If you participated in this rebate recently, you will not be eligible.

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note that to qualify for the $60 Total Defense rebate you will need to activate the software, which requires a credit card.

Not quite worth it. Teh mobo itself is $40 AR.

Total Defense made my computer go blue screen few times a week. After I uninstalled it, never have a problem. it is not worth activating it and keeping it active until you receive your rebate.

First time I installed it, I was doing my tax returns that evening. it went into blue screen of death and restarted during my secession. It would do it about once a day when browsing the internet.

what are you guys talking about? just install it somewhere else to get the rebate. who said that you must use it?
$15 AR for a motherboard is totally worth it.

lyubomirb said:   Total Defense made my computer go blue screen few times a week. After I uninstalled it, never have a problem. it is not worth activating it and keeping it active until you receive your rebate.

First time I installed it, I was doing my tax returns that evening. it went into blue screen of death and restarted during my secession. It would do it about once a day when browsing the internet.

Total Defense wouldn't install on my MSI H81M-P33 ($8 AR rebate from January) because it thought Microsoft Security Essentials was still in the system, even after Microsoft's removal tool was run, and Total Defense tech support spent 20 minutes installing their product remotely.

Tech support is very good, and I got the rebate in 27 days.

lyubomirb said:   Total Defense made my computer go blue screen few times a week. After I uninstalled it, never have a problem. it is not worth activating it and keeping it active until you receive your rebate.
  You don't have to install it at all to get your rebate. I have done this a half dozen times, never once installed it, and got every rebate with no issues.

Rebates end on the 30th

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014