• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coleman Tent
Disclaimer
Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent - $74.99 with Free Shipping at Amazon. 4.4/ 5 stars based on 888 customer reviews.

• 4-person, 1-room tent
  • Designed to set up in less than 1 minute
  • Pre-attached tent poles extend and lock in seconds
  • WeatherTec system keeps rain and moisture out
  • Heavy-duty 150D polyester taffeta construction
  • Fits 1 queen airbed
  • Footprint measures 7' x 8' center height of 59"
  • 1-year warranty

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coleman 4D CPX6 High-Tech LED Lantern
Disclaimer
Add an additional $25.01 in Coleman purchases and get $20 off.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_8562385011_st?qid=1398470857&rh=n...

It's like getting this lantern for about $5

Link to example of item over 25.01 Coleman 4D CPX6 High-Tech LED Lantern

got the bigger version of this tent, paid like over 200 bucks for it, this tent is amazing, its so funny being able to take it down and put it up in less than 5 minutes while everyone else is spending 20-30 minutes to deal with theirs, because of its design you don't want to take this tent somewhere with extreme weather cause super harsh winds can make it flex pretty good, but obviously if you're camping in places like that you wouldn't have a tent like this

HookLuvsDeals said:   got the bigger version of this tent, paid like over 200 bucks for it, this tent is amazing

Good to hear.  Mine should be here in a few days.  I just ordered the 14' x 10' 8 person Coleman tent for $159 under this promo.  The tent was priced $199 (over $100 obviously) but I couldn't get the $20 discount to ever show in my cart.  The $20 discount in the cart showed up for all the other Coleman Instant tents, but not for the largest one, the 14 x 10 model that I wanted....  After a quick chat with Amazon CS, who informed me that ALL the Coleman Instant Tents should be eligible for this promo, they ended up giving me a manual adjustment after I placed my order.  I was expecting them to knock $20 off, but they ended up knocking $40 off the price of the tent dropping it from $199 down to $159.   I ended up ordering the separate 14x10 rainfly too and I was still well below $200 when all was said and done.

Lefty421 said:   
HookLuvsDeals said:   got the bigger version of this tent, paid like over 200 bucks for it, this tent is amazing

Good to hear.  Mine should be here in a few days.  I just ordered the 14' x 10' 8 person Coleman tent for $159 under this promo.  The tent was priced $199 (over $100 obviously) but I couldn't get the $20 discount to ever show in my cart.  The $20 discount in the cart showed up for all the other Coleman Instant tents, but not for the largest one, the 14 x 10 model that I wanted....  After a quick chat with Amazon CS, who informed me that ALL the Coleman Instant Tents should be eligible for this promo, they ended up giving me a manual adjustment after I placed my order.  I was expecting them to knock $20 off, but they ended up knocking $40 off the price of the tent dropping it from $199 down to $159.   I ended up ordering the separate 14x10 rainfly too and I was still well below $200 when all was said and done.

Lol that is a ridiculously good price, you will not regret it, there's a slight learning curve to taking it down and putting it up fast, but i consider myself a bit of a dumbo when it comes to this stuff so you should be able to get it down no problem

GREAT price OP. perfect for my families needs!!

Here's a little grill deal that you can take with you to cook some foods! http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1359000/

I'll often buy stuff I don't immediately need because I know I'll need it down the road and this was one of those perfect moments, thanks! I also added on the lantern... who can't use a great tent for short money and a really good lantern reduced to $5 because of the $20 off deal?

So happy...!

PS NOTE: I read many of the reviews. One was by a girl with hardly any experience setting up tents. She said even she found it easy but, if nothing else, she recommended buying a better pair of tent stakes.

I got these:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009PUTCU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_...

can't get the twenty dollar off thing to work today....just me?

I couldn't either, had to chat with support. I got the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent, Coleman 4D XPS Classic Personal Size LED Lantern, Coleman 12-Inch Metal Tent Stakes (4-Pack), for $81.34. Cub scout camp out here we come!

MSUICEMAN said:   can't get the twenty dollar off thing to work today....just me?

The $20 discount is NOT for all Coleman products, just the one you'll see on the Amazon page link. Check to see if what you're trying to buy is on those pages. I wanted to buy a few sleeping bags with the discount, but they were not a part of the sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014