• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has the Craftsman Black Mechanics Utility Gloves L/XL (2 Pair) + $10 in SYWR Member Points $15.98 + Free Pick up In-store.

1. Add Qty 2 to cart 
  2. Enter coupon code "SYWPTS10" for $10 in SYWR points.

Join Shop Your Way Rewards free HERE

Sears also has Craftsman Grip Gloves (L) on sale for $10.00. Can use coupon code on this item also.

Member Summary

Utility Gloves
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worked just as posted!   Thanks OP

use spring2014 for another 10% off.

Used the spring2014 code brought it to $15.63 shipped to my local hometown store. Got $10.14 in My Way rewards and another 6% FW Cash. Nice find.

Thanks OP and thanks djh1031, the only thing is that FW Cash was only 3% when I used it.

$14.38 after 2 coupons, $10.86 in points, 10% Cash Back on discover. thank you.

Thanks OP!

Thanks Op

Code no longer working

We're sorry, that code doesn't match one in our system. Please check the code and try again.

These gloves are worth about $2.  They have a spandex type material and no reinforcement where it counts - on the knuckles. I fell for a deal on these a while back.  I ordered online and didn't realize the poor quality until they showed up.

thanks of the tip aga1000. I'm in for one!!

code doesn't work for me

Costco has better set.

Higbee said:   Code no longer working

We're sorry, that code doesn't match one in our system. Please check the code and try again.

I'm getting the same thing

dead

Wish I had not waited I would have loved to get in on this deal

Points showed in my account at time of order but then disappeared.

update: Because I used points entirely to make the purchase, they didn't credit me with any points.  Lesson learned!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014