• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Today only - 4/26

Paper ream: http://www.staples.com/Staples-Multipurpose-Paper-8-1-2-inch-x-1... 
$3.99 off online coupon: 24511, instore coupon: 54005
$4 rebate: https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion.html?sku=513099 
Rebate limits: 2 online or 4 instore (4 per address)

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

papah (97.28kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer

4_26 cpns (167.78kB)
Thanks brusbrother
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If the order status at Staples.com is incorrect, then the rebate center would not have the correct data.

c3 (May. 04, 2014 @ 8:27p) |

Sounds like quite a few people got "denied" then "approved" for this rebate.

my4mainecoons (May. 04, 2014 @ 10:09p) |

The rebate system "times out" after a few days if it does not receive the purchase data.  If you submit the rebate on Sa... (more)

c3 (May. 05, 2014 @ 12:24a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Are they free after rebate?

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Are they free after rebate?
  Yes

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Are they free after rebate?

In subject, FAR is FREE AFTER REBATE.

rated:
 never mind.

rated:
How do you see 4 FAR in store? Rebate 14-89182 is limit 2.

rated:
gw1400 said:   How do you see 4 FAR in store? Rebate 14-89182 is limit 2.

in store rebate # is a different offer. the one attached to the online orders is limit 2.

rated:
Since the offer #s are different, I guess we can do both?

rated:
FYI: Coupon 54005 is limit one per customer so YMMV. Also FYI if you use rewards # they can track abuse, not saying they do.

rated:
thaitrunghieu said:   Since the offer #s are different, I guess we can do both?

yes, online is the better deal.

1. 3-5% CashBack at ShopDicover or TopCashback.

2. Free delivery with rewards to ANYONE you choose. Can ship it to a charity, church, etc.

3. still earn the 5% back in rewards.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
thaitrunghieu said:   Since the offer #s are different, I guess we can do both?

yes, online is the better deal.

1. 3-5% CashBack at ShopDicover or TopCashback.

2. Free delivery with rewards to ANYONE you choose. Can ship it to a charity, church, etc.

3. still earn the 5% back in rewards.

Thanks. In for another 2

rated:
got mine thanks op!!

rated:
ScottMalinowski said:   FYI: Coupon 54005 is limit one per customer so YMMV. Also FYI if you use rewards # they can track abuse, not saying they do.

it it limit one per customer (standard wording) but cashier scans it 4 x for 4 reams in store. We've been diong that forever now.... really a non issue.

rated:
Updated QS with rebate details.  ONE rebate is for Staples.com, and is limit 2.  ONE rebate is for Staples B&M and is limit 4.  These are NOT the same as the regular week's rebate mentioned here.

rated:
labboypro said:   Updated QS with rebate details.  ONE rebate is for Staples.com, and is limit 2.  ONE rebate is for Staples B&M and is limit 4.  These are NOT the same as the regular week's rebate mentioned here

Labboy,

What you posted does not make sense, please see the bolded.
Product: Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 Inch Ream (Limit 4)
Rebate reward: $3.50 Check   
Purchase dates: 02-23-2014 through 03-01-2014
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: $3.50 Rebate on a Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Multipurpose Paper Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer
Number:
14-84243

rated:
thanks op can't beat free

rated:
will cash out my rewards..tks

rated:
Rebate and offer are only valid for today. The coupon code still worked for me!

rated:

rated:
maxxodds said:   thanks op can't beat free
Would the forest agree?
Be thanking op for enabling thee?
For every ream is 6% of a tree.
Buy recycled paper.
Freedom is not free.

rated:

in store (167.78kB)
Disclaimer
In store 4 coupon sheet attached

rated:
An online ream rebate? What's the world coming to??

rated:
Thanks, got some with free delivery.

rated:
Is it just me Staples changed the price or $8.29 from the start? The price is $8.29 instead of $7.99, which is $0.30 AER excluding tax.

rated:
Still $7.99 here.

rated:
Awesome find CuinBlank!

Thanks for sharing!

rated:
c3 said:   Still $7.99 here.

Ditto as of 3 minutes ago when I placed my order....

rated:

price (83.92kB)
Disclaimer
Anyone knows why I am getting $8.29 instead of $7.99?

rated:
fantosho said:   An online ream rebate? What's the world coming to??

End of quarter dressing and/or trying to reach a quantity for volume discount.

rated:
fantosho said:   An online ream rebate? What's the world coming to??
  Single or packaged reams have always been doable online at Staples

rated:
I am new to Staples Easy-Rebates (hard to believe...): I bought two reams online in one order, so I only need to submit rebate online once, right?

rated:
labboypro said:   Updated QS with rebate details.  ONE rebate is for Staples.com, and is limit 2.  ONE rebate is for Staples B&M and is limit 4.  These are NOT the same as the regular week's rebate mentioned here

Are you saying we could do 4 realms of FAR from this week's ad and another 4 today, therefore, a total of 8 this week?

rated:
DMC said:   Anyone knows why I am getting $8.29 instead of $7.99?
  They don't like you.  lol

rated:
giselmey said:   I am new to Staples Easy-Rebates (hard to believe...): I bought two reams online in one order, so I only need to submit rebate online once, right?
  When you submit the rebate ti will know you bought two and mention the amount you have comeing.
So yes all on one receipt, one submission.

rated:
niniss said:   

Are you saying we could do 4 realms of FAR from this week's ad and another 4 today, therefore, a total of 8 this week?

I am saying that THIS THREAD tells us about 2 offers... one is online (limit 2), one is in store (limit 4), and that the OTHER THREAD I linked tells us about a 3rd offer in store (limit 4), for a combined total of 10 reams that are FAR.

rated:

FAR paoer (229.92kB)
Disclaimer
Mine rang at $7.99
Newby cashier wanted to ring all 4 separate and he did not pull receipts after each, hence about 10 feet of paper printed out.....

rated:
labboypro said:   I am saying that THIS THREAD tells us about 2 offers... one is online (limit 2), one is in store (limit 4), and that the OTHER THREAD I linked tells us about a 3rd offer in store (limit 4), for a combined total of 10 reams that are FAR.

This thread's in-store offer is the same as the other thread's in-store offer.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Mine rang at $7.99
Newby cashier wanted to ring all 4 separate and he did not pull receipts after each, hence about 10 feet of paper printed out.....

yesidonoitall,  what is your rebate offer number on your receipt? If it is 14-88284, then it is the weekly ad rebate, not new today-only instore rebate.

rated:
c3 said:   
labboypro said:   I am saying that THIS THREAD tells us about 2 offers... one is online (limit 2), one is in store (limit 4), and that the OTHER THREAD I linked tells us about a 3rd offer in store (limit 4), for a combined total of 10 reams that are FAR.

This thread's in-store offer is the same as the other thread's in-store offer.

The other thread's in-store offer starts tomorrow.

Skipping 62 Messages...
rated:
The rebate system "times out" after a few days if it does not receive the purchase data.  If you submit the rebate on Saturday when the product won't ship until Monday, you're likely to receive the rejection email.  If I remember it correctly, the system should correct itself automatically.  Personally, I don't even bother submitting the rebate until the day after the order is shipped, and only if I see the correct rebate amount before the final step.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014