• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ray-Ban New Wayfarer
Disclaimer
Groupon has Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses for $99.99 w/ free shipping. Available in Black or Black Rubber, and in sizes 55 or 52.

Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So where is the "Hot deal", usually these glasses can be bought for around $50-$75 range. Here is one example on eBay LINK

Even cheaper in Macy's.

flyhighutah said:   So where is the "Hot deal", usually these glasses can be bought for around $50-$75 range. Here is one example on eBay LINK
  While the $80 glasses from that link are cheaper, Groupon gets 12% Cash Back from FatWallet, which would be about $12 here. This means you technically only pay $88, once you receive your Cash Back. I'm not sure if Wayfarer and New Wayfarer are different styles of glasses, but that could also be a factor here.

GetWalletFatter said:   Even cheaper in Macy's.
  Can you post a link to where they are cheaper at Macy's? The only ones I'm seeing are $129.99.

If ever there was a product that was over priced at best, its Ray Ban sunglasses...

belgique said:   If ever there was a product that was over priced at best, its Ray Ban sunglasses...
  Don't forget Oakley, Maui Jim.........

hellokitty27 said:   
flyhighutah said:   So where is the "Hot deal", usually these glasses can be bought for around $50-$75 range. Here is one example on eBay LINK
  While the $80 glasses from that link are cheaper, Groupon gets 12% Cash Back from FatWallet, which would be about $12 here. This means you technically only pay $88, once you receive your Cash Back. I'm not sure if Wayfarer and New Wayfarer are different styles of glasses, but that could also be a factor here.

So if it is "Technically" even $88, how it become a Best Deal?

flyhighutah said:   
hellokitty27 said:   

Because the cost is normally $100+

jskins said:   
flyhighutah said:   
hellokitty27 said:   

The eBay link still beats it.  Therefore it can't be a "best deal". 

jskins said:   
flyhighutah said:   
hellokitty27 said:   

WOW!
3 Staff vs poor Flyhighutah(myself), thats NOT fair! lol

We are not against Flyhighutah at all, just answering the questions.

jskins said:   We are not against Flyhighutah at all, just answering the questions.
  Speak for yourself! I am totally against flyinghighhutah - we're going to meet at high noon for pistols at twenty paces, and live or die, I will look awesome in my Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses! 

Another FW dual?

Virgil27 said:   
jskins said:   We are not against Flyhighutah at all, just answering the questions.
  Speak for yourself! I am totally against flyinghighhutah - we're going to meet at high noon for pistols at twenty paces, and live or die, I will look awesome in my Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses! 

Here we go! Now we are talking man to man. Its time to practice a little bit by watching a few Clint Eastwood movies for the big day.

Member vs Staff or dueling at high noon is Risky Business

shows no longer available for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014