• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Apache AL13P (12.41kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare Apache AL13P Professional 13" Wide A3 4 Roll Hot Cold Laminator for Document and Photo at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Pretty good reviews

rated:
Out of stock at 8am

rated:
I own this laminator.  It's a work horse and can do 10 mil full page width pockets, which would cover most things you'd need for personal use (and a lot of commercial stuff).  $30 is a ridiculous price if you can get your hands on it, though it looks like the price went back to $80. If you do get it, there is a customer review on the Amazon page with a better temperature guide than what comes with it (you need to run it a little hotter for good results).

rated:
Missed out on this. Bummer. I have been looking at laminators.  I will add it to my Wish List and check back in case the price drops again (but not likely according camelcamelcamel).
Apr 27, 2014 03:22 AM  $78.00 
Apr 24, 2014 05:55 PM  $29.69 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014