• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
gocint said:   
Danzilla said:   Worked out details for other models too, if anyone interested (assuming coupons and 25% back all work)*

K10 $79.99 - $20 rebate GC - $20 (25% C&B) - $15 (25% rewards on $60) + ~$5.10 tax = ~$30.09

Sorry I am  a little slow this morning... Why is that you show 25% CB twice ?  thanks ! 

$20 (25% off coffee & breakroom coupon) - $15 (25% Staples Rewards on $60)

thanks !  wow, i was living in the cave last 5 days...darn work -proving to be a distraction. off to staaples this afternoon. 

another question....sorry if i missed this. do Kiosk orders qualify for the 25% rewards back ?

gocint said:   another question....sorry if i missed this. do Kiosk orders qualify for the 25% rewards back ?
  In reading at some comments, as long as your print it out and pay at the register, it should qualify.

Keurig Pro (145) is back up to $99.99. 

I got one earlier this week at $92.99 price and now I *need* another one.  Anyone have a screen shot or print out of the $92.99 price saved? 

$350 brother all in one color laser printer. I like mine. It's on sale for $350 instead of $450
Has a button combo to reset toner levels so you print more till prints start streaking.
Can refill the toner cartriages (I haven't tried it yet) for cheap and reset toner.
350 times 25% is about $88 in rewards.

http://www.staples.com/Brother-MFC-9340CDW-Laser-All-in-One-Prin...

anyone see their purchases in their rewards account yet?

Any thoughts as to whether we expect this coupon to work Sun/Mon?

drjofis said:   Any thoughts as to whether we expect this coupon to work Sun/Mon?
Coupon will scan, but 25% rewards will NOT be credited for Sun/Mon purchases.  

drjofis said:   Any thoughts as to whether we expect this coupon to work Sun/Mon?
  it will scan, it won't beep but you'll only get the usual 5% Rewards.  Been there, done that multiple times.  But you have nothing to lose by trying

my4mainecoons said:   
  it will scan, it won't beep but you'll only get the usual 5% Rewards.  Been there, done that multiple times.  But you have nothing to lose by trying

BUT, IIRC you will get $.01 deducted from your total. Whoopee!!!

Has anyone yet had the 25% rewards show up in their account. Mine haven't.

As discussed earlier in this thread, you can see it only if you have non-qualifying item(s) in the same transaction.

REMINDER: Last Day to use this Q. There will be NO Grace period.

I found hot chocolate K-cups marked down to $2/box.  There are tear pads on easels for 25% off item in their "new" categories, cleaning & break room being one of them.
The tear pad coupons are 16-digit and one time use.  Same as the coupons on the receipts, as expected.
This week's C&B coupon is multi-use so we were able to scan that one multiple times in same transaction.
After 25% back in Rewards made them about $1.12 a box of 12.  Cheaper than a box of packets of cocoa mix.

my4mainecoons said:   I found hot chocolate K-cups marked down to $2/box.  There are tear pads on easels for 25% off item in their "new" categories, cleaning & break room being one of them.
The tear pad coupons are 16-digit and one time use.  Same as the coupons on the receipts, as expected.
This week's C&B coupon is multi-use so we were able to scan that one multiple times in same transaction.
After 25% back in Rewards made them about $1.12 a box of 12.  Cheaper than a box of packets of cocoa mix.

I don't know how you guys find all those clearance items with super discounted price.  I can never find any "deals" in the tiny clearance box in my local store.  Today I picked up a magnifier from the clearance box out of curiosity (they never have any price tags) and asked the clerk to check the price.  $16 - Oh wow, what a deal, he said it was $32 originally!     

niniss said:   
my4mainecoons said:   I found hot chocolate K-cups marked down to $2/box.  There are tear pads on easels for 25% off item in their "new" categories, cleaning & break room being one of them.

I don't know how you guys find all those clearance items with super discounted price.  I can never find any "deals" in the tiny clearance box in my local store.  Today I picked up a magnifier from the clearance box out of curiosity (they never have any price tags) and asked the clerk to check the price.  $16 - Oh wow, what a deal, he said it was $32 originally!     

In one store that I shopped the hot chocolate K cups were in the K cup display and not marked down.  Same w/ the caramel coffee for $2/box.  I did a price check then cleared the display.
In another store the hot chocolate was in overhead 'overstock'.  I got someone to pull them down for me and they rang up $2.
I knew one store still had the Tempurpedic back pillows so figured this was a good time to get another one.  Still in the display, still not tagged clearance price.

What happens if you use it on tech stuff? The csr approved it and it went through. I wonder if it will actually apply?

All of mine has posted now gonna have a nice $120 in rewards coming for this month. I did notice they give full price on an item thats price match discounted too.

i ended up doing kiosk order on mine for the K-cup as they didnt have it in stock. The CSR seemed pretty confident it would qualify for the 25% rewards.

Dave, how did you know all your purchases qualified ?

I placed a kiosk order and paid at register for something they didn't have in stock and got 25% posted last night only regret is I didn't buy more

labboypro said:   
2 chair purchases appear under furniture category for 04/23 purchase, but my 04/27 chair purchase WITH 25% Rewards coupon (line item #79025 on receipt) does not.  It is the only item on that 04/27 purchase, and it does not show up under the regular Purchase Details section either (though 2 other 04/27 purchases do).

Correct rewards have now posted as of 05/05.  

gocint said:   i ended up doing kiosk order on mine for the K-cup as they didnt have it in stock. The CSR seemed pretty confident it would qualify for the 25% rewards.

Dave, how did you know all your purchases qualified ?

As of last night my rewards account was totally filled in with all items showing and rewards/prices.

bobluciano said:   I placed a kiosk order and paid at register for something they didn't have in stock and got 25% posted last night only regret is I didn't buy more

thanks, good to hear.   I called customer service and they confirmed my coupon was applied on the kiosk order as well. I just have to wait couple of more days for it to show in my account as I made my purchase late Saturday.

gocint said:   I called customer service and they confirmed my coupon was applied on the kiosk order as well.

I think this is one of those situations in which you should NOT have called. 25% reward is intended for in-store purchase only.

Gocint,
has it shown up yet?
Mine hasn't.

orangespot said:   Gocint,
has it shown up yet?
Mine hasn't.

nope. Mine did not either

So i ended up doing an online chat with the rep.   I was really mad..lol. Because the Staples employee clearly convinced me that I would get the rewards back though I was skeptical.  In fact I was willing to walk out to another store that had the item and not risk purchasing via kiosk. But he insisted i would get it back. (he was probably trying to impress his manager with the sale, I don't know)

Anyway, back to the chat,  after about 1/2 hr, the rep spoke to the supervisor and they said I would get $24.40 back. I printed the chat because I don't quite trust Staples on this matter. lol. 

I would never do kiosk order again on the rewards back promotion ever again..not worth the gamble 

I ordered 2 MP reams on Saturday for the one day dot com rebate.  Ordered at kiosk and paid in store.  $8.29 ea, used the B&M coupon.
So 25% Rewards for a kiosk order paid in store worked for me.
513099 - SPLS 8.5X11 MULTI 20/96 RM 25% Back Storewide April 2014 2 $8.29 -$5.40 $11.18 $2.80

my4mainecoons said:   So 25% Rewards for a kiosk order paid in store worked for me.

same here

my4mainecoons said:   I ordered 2 MP reams on Saturday for the one day dot com rebate.  Ordered at kiosk and paid in store.  $8.29 ea, used the B&M coupon.
So 25% Rewards for a kiosk order paid in store worked for me.

513099 - SPLS 8.5X11 MULTI 20/96 RM 25% Back Storewide April 2014 2 $8.29 -$5.40 $11.18 $2.80

So without the 25% back it would have not be FAR for you then.

Rewards are up and almost ready to print.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014