• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

D-Link DCS-932L/2Q Cloud Wireless IP Camera, 640x480 Resolution, Night Vision, Mydlink Enabled 2 PACK
Disclaimer
Newegg has a 2 pack of D-Link Cloud Wireless IP Cameras w/ Night Vision (DCS-932L) for $99.99 - $20 coupon code "EMCPFHE42" = $79.99. Shipping is free. 

• Cloud Wireless Camera
  • 640 x 480 MAX Resolution
  • IR LED for Night Vision
  • VGA 1/5 inch CMOS Sensor
  • 1-Way Built-in Mic
  • Motion Detection Email Alert
  • Free app available for iPhone and Android to view on-the-go
  • 2 Cameras included
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty

Reviews : 3.4/5 stars based on 759 customers at Amazon

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

2-pk. D-Link Cloud Wireless IP Cameras w/ Night Vision (DCS-932L)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for a set, thank you

For what it's worth, we have several of these from the last time they were at this price and have been quite happy with them.

Thanks for the code.

finally got around to hooking this up -- very pleased with set-up config options using the built-in web interface and the picture quality (haven't tried the "myDlink" service, nor will I)
I get a hiss from the mic, so I turned it off. I didn't need it for where I'm using it, but it's worth mentioning for those intending to use it as a baby-monitor or something like that. I haven't spent any time figuring out why I get a static hiss, so it might just be the surroundings of where I have it placed.

For those interested -- the default username is "admin" with a blank password

Mine has faint horizontal lines of static that move up/down the screen when pointed at indoor or low light scene, but works fine when pointing at bright outdoor scenes. I only got one via the Staples deal, so I can't tell if it's just mine or a design issue with the entire line. The mic however, works fine and has good sensitivity. Overall it was ok for the price, but the image quality on a similar form factor Vivotek TC5331 from another expired deal was much better. That one doesn't have IR, but low light sensitivity is at least 2x better than this Dlink.

KuoH

tacomite said:   finally got around to hooking this up -- very pleased with set-up config options using the built-in web interface and the picture quality (haven't tried the "myDlink" service, nor will I)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014