• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Suspect on DVD - $15.49 at Amazon

The film centers around a small-town that encounters their first armed bank robbery at the exact moment a mysterious stranger appears. With no ID and a combative attitude, the local police struggle to tie the crime to their uncooperative suspect, but the truth is far more complicated.

http://www.amazon.com/Suspect-The-Mekhi-Phifer/dp/B00HRJVHIQ/ref... 

List Price:     $27.97

Price:     $15.49

Eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime.

You Save:     $12.48

Moderator Comment: This thread has been locked. Thank you. — May. 24, 2014 @ 9:31am
Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

The Suspect on DVD (23.41kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Spam-free zone.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good movie

rated:
How is $15.49 for a straight-to-video movie a good deal? And on DVD, no less...

rated:
So tired of having to filter through so many junk deals of FW these days. Seems like there are some OPS that post 50 "random deals" daily without even looking at wtf it is. Is there some kind of incentive program I don't know about

rated:
khmer6 said:   So tired of having to filter through so many junk deals of FW these days. Seems like there are some OPS that post 50 "random deals" daily without even looking at wtf it is. Is there some kind of incentive program I don't know about
  I think we all know the list of people that are posting these non-deals. We just all need to block them from seeing their posts.

rated:
I heard this was a good movie. I like Mehki Phifer. Thanks!

rated:
ArtieLange said:   Good movie

IMDB rating = 5.6

rated:
Trickracen said:   
khmer6 said:   So tired of having to filter through so many junk deals of FW these days. Seems like there are some OPS that post 50 "random deals" daily without even looking at wtf it is. Is there some kind of incentive program I don't know about
  I think we all know the list of people that are posting these non-deals. We just all need to block them from seeing their posts.

Better yet, bathe them in red.

rated:
Trickracen said:     I think we all know the list of people that are posting these non-deals. 
  Could not have said it better. Glad more are noticing these patterns.

rated:
Cheaper from e.Bay and Barnes & Noble

rated:
Trickracen said:   

there is a sure way to not see them, you can block their posts, and YOU won't see theirs.

rated:
Ayla said:   
Trickracen said:   

there is a sure way to not see them, you can block their posts, and YOU won't see theirs.

But that doesn't solve the root problem, does it?

rated:
Blueray DVD same thing!! The difference is the HD option but with a good sound system they all sound the same and DVD's are half the price!!

rated:
atiggger said:   Blueray DVD same thing!! The difference is the HD option but with a good sound system they all sound the same and DVD's are half the price!!

Ah, the effects of cyanosis are terrible, aren't they? 

Face it Tigger, this is why you lack credibility.  If you believe fifteen bucks for a DVD is a deal, or that BRs cost $30,  you aren't getting enough oxygen.

rated:
skidmark said:   
Ayla said:   
Trickracen said:   

But that doesn't solve the root problem, does it?

The *root* problem is that if a post is made, and you are not interested in it, why even click on it? And if a certain person is always giving bogus posts, then block them.  Ignore them, and you won't see it again.  Then you wouldn't see their posts anymore, thereby no more *root* problems. Unless, of course, a person likes the confrontation of it, then...whatever!  I am not one of those that post 50+ posts a day, not even in a week.  If someone has blue-ray, and loves it, fine.  But other people don't have blue-ray machines, so, I guess they cannot buy them, they have to buy DVDs.  IF you only buy Blue-Rays, why would you click on a post about a DVD?

rated:
These movies are very updating us now....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014