• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 (Black)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The 25% back in rewards coupon makes this even better. Cleaned out ten, left one of each at my local Staples.

Valid on most colors. My store hasn't updated tags but register was correct.

all colors OOS

I have owned one of these for over a year and use it at work, works great.

One minor con, battery life claims up to 8 months but my experience has been just 1.5 - 2 months with a Duracell coppertop AA battery. Typical usage is 9 - 10 hours, 5 days a week. I turn it off when not in use.
My coworker also has one and has a similar battery life experience. We are both now using a AA lithium battery and it's been going strong for 4 months, may not be cost effective but the convenience may outweigh the cost.

My coworker's Logitech gets much better battery life but I personally like the feel and size of the Microsoft 3500.

gadgetaddict said:   all colors OOS

But stores have tons of stock - and the 25% rewards coupon is valid there. I've noticed many stores didn't update tags, for some reason... but it shows up in register, no PM required.

You get free shipping and 5% back with Staples Rewards. It's free to sign up here if anyone is interested.

SieSilverStars said:   You get free shipping and 5% back with Staples Rewards. It's free to sign up here if anyone is interested.
   Even better.

If you price check in store it comes up as $29.99 but when you actually ring it up it rings up correctly at $9.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014