Link 

Add coupon on checkout page
Coupon HDB?TLKS7SXTMM

Overall Rating  4.4 / 5

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
Windows 8.1
Hard Drive 1TB 7200 RPM SATA
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 635 1GB DDR3
Optical Drive16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW)
8GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz - 2 DIMMs

More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

dell (15.96kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It is really hard to touch this price point for the money, once you start trying to research parts, buy an OS and figure in your time (this coming from a guy that's never 'bought' a desktop, but all of mine are hand-picked home builds). Though I've never had a warranty repair on parts (aside from one memory stick), having a manf. warranty is a nice bonus.

rated:
Am I missing something. It's showings as 749

rated:
Got add the coupon - 
Coupon HDB?TLKS7SXTMM

rated:
It's not a bad deal if you need a pretty good workstation. Could try and build this part for part, but this is a pretty good bang for the buck. I agree with the other person as I always build my own PCs but this one is for my assistant and won't be used for gaming. Just need a high performance machine that will last. 

rated:
I think you need to add the item to your cart, proceed to check-out and "apply" the coupon HDB?TLKS7SXTMM . The discount will apply and bring the price down to the price OP posted.    

rated:
I think this would be a fantastic deal for those who has the Amex offer to get $100 back when they spend $599 online or through the phone with Dell.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1358355/ 

Too bad I don't have that or I would be all over this one.

rated:
works with this coupon F?1B57MDNF8TCW

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014