• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Among Staples laptop clearance, plus using the $100 off clearance PCs coupon, I found a Dell i15RV-6143BLK 15.6' Touchscreen laptop, with a Pentium 2127U, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, DVD drive for $229.50.  This was after the coupon.  Some stores may give an extra 5 or 10% for open box.  Coupon expires Sat 5/3/14.
SKU is 014374, but for the stock check search, leave off the "0", so 14374.
FW auto-link won't work for this search, so just copy and paste. Replace the xxxxx with your local zip.  You can search on the items below by using the SKUs below and your zip.
http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesStoreInventory?distance=100&partNumber=14374&zipCode=xxxxx

Other laptops found:
HP 15-N066US, SKU 284386.  750GB, 6GB RAM, AMD A10 $322.50, less $100 coupon, less $50 Staples rebate = $172.50 + local tax
Toshiba C55D-A5382, SKU 271778  $251.50, less $100 coupon, less $50 Staples rebate = $101.50 + local tax
Toshiba C55t-A5287, SKU 049559 $338.50, less $100 coupon = $238.50 + local tax  (no rebate on this one).
Acer V5-552P-X617, SKU 275655 Touchscreen, backlit keyboard, no DVD drive, $356.50, less $100 coupon = 256.50 + local tax (no rebate on this one)

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dell i15RV-6143BLK
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
is that for Staples only?

Darkon112 (May. 02, 2014 @ 11:54a) |

I went in to my local store on May 1 and the manager told me that corporate had "put the word out" that they are no long... (more)

DealCracker (May. 02, 2014 @ 12:55p) |

Yes.  Emails were sent out to Rewards members about the trade in.  I asked at the store and they said to bring in the em... (more)

sportsfan64 (May. 02, 2014 @ 1:13p) |

Staples $100 off clearance PCs coupon, good until Sat 5/3/14.
$100 coupon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for the tip/link for stock checker!

sportsfan64 said:   Among Staples laptop clearance, plus using the $100 off clearance PCs coupon, I found a Dell i15RV-6143BLK 15.6' Touchscreen laptop, with a Pentium 2127U, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, DVD drive for $229.50.  This was after the coupon.  Some stores may give an extra 5 or 10% for open box.  Coupon expires Sat 5/3/14.
SKU is 014374, but for the stock check search, leave off the "0", so 14374.
FW auto-link won't work for this search, so just copy and paste. Replace the xxxxx with your local zip.  You can search on the items below by using the SKUs below and your zip.
http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesStoreInventory?dis...

Other laptops found:
HP 15-N066US, SKU 284386.  750GB, 6GB RAM, AMD A10 $322.50, less $100 coupon, less $50 Staples rebate = $172.50 + local tax
Toshiba C55D-A5382, SKU 271778  $251.50, less $100 coupon, less $50 Staples rebate = $101.50 + local tax
Toshiba C55t-A5287, SKU 049559 $338.50, less $100 coupon = $238.50 + local tax  (no rebate on this one).
Acer V5-552P-X617, SKU 275655 Touchscreen, backlit keyboard, no DVD drive, $356.50, less $100 coupon = 256.50 + local tax (no rebate on this one)

OP, do you have any additional information on the $50 rebate on the HP 15-N066US?  Was that something you saw in-store?

Go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and put in SKU 284386.  It will come up there.  I believe the rebate is good on HP laptops ending in "US".  It should print at the register, too, if you buy one in store.

sportsfan64 said:   Go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and put in SKU 284386.  It will come up there.  I believe the rebate is good on HP laptops ending in "US".  It should print at the register, too, if you buy one in store.
  Awesome, thank you very much.  Found a display unit that they will do at an additional 10% off.

coupon still good? not seeing it on site.

Looks like they may have pulled the coupon from the website.  I don't know if they're still honoring the coupon, but I have a copy attached.

OP - a question.

How did you ferret out the clearance models & prices? None of the information appears to be on their e-commerce site. Did you just capture the information in your local B&M?

Got the Dell touchscreen at Freeport, IL... thanks OP, green for you!

Rich1954 said:   OP - a question.

How did you ferret out the clearance models & prices? None of the information appears to be on their e-commerce site. Did you just capture the information in your local B&M?

Some of the deals were posted in the HP Chromebook thread on FW, some I saw on SD, and some I saw at my local stores.  Something else to note is if you see a clearance ticket at your store, check the date on the ticket.  If it's an older date, the price may have gone down in their system, but the ticket was never updated, so have them check the price again.

OP i cant locate the HP you have listed.. link?

nvm OP- figured it out, out of stock!! thank you! in dire need of a school laptop! will keep searching.

Got the Dell touchscreen in Cincinnati... by Kentwood mall ... they might have some left ...

Got one in the box in Ankeny, IA. Anyone know if you can put a backlit keyboard in this baby?  That's the only thing I wish it had.

I'm not seeing the $100 coupon. Can someone please repost? Thanks in advance! !

sportsfan64 said:   Looks like they may have pulled the coupon from the website.  I don't know if they're still honoring the coupon, but I have a copy attached.

• jimmystang

check out the post by sportfan64 

pb4ever said:   
sportsfan64 said:   Looks like they may have pulled the coupon from the website.  I don't know if they're still honoring the coupon, but I have a copy attached.

• jimmystang

check out the post by sportfan64 

Missed that one. thanks

Got the Dell!  Thanks OP!

Kev

Only 2 clearance models (both over $600) still in stock at the Vernon Hills, IL store. All cheaper ones are sold out.

Same in Bolingbrook, IL store.

Nothing here. And Staples is anti 2nd ammendment. Won't ever go there again after today

same in Naperville

Staples is bogus!!!

I've visited three different Staples, in the Chicago area, that I know had several clearance laptops ranging from $270 to $800 in stock less than a month ago, one less than a week ago. The day the coupon comes out, none of them have any clearance laptops less than $600. One store I visited I had never seen so clean! It always had clearance signs on the floor, hanging out of the holders, some next to the wrong laptops. Now you could eat off the floor and every sign is in its place but no clearance.

Even with the coupon, I'm not paying Staples $500 for a clearance Intel Celeron laptop. I can get a new Intel I-5 at Worst Buy for that much.

laxter said:   Got the Dell touchscreen at Freeport, IL... thanks OP, green for you!
  Dang I was gonna go back for that!  Didn't know we had any other freeport people here!

Snagged an Acer v5 for 271 after taxes.

Nothing in MD or NOVA

Picked up the Dell in Dayton, OH. Had an old Dell desktop with Windows XP that I brought with me and they gave me another $50 off. Total price out the door was $191 + change. Not bad for a touch screen laptop that is still $469 on Amazon. Would have liked one of the sub-$100 Chromebooks, but this will do for now.

FarmerJohn321 said:   Picked up the Dell in Dayton, OH. Had an old Dell desktop with Windows XP that I brought with me and they gave me another $50 off. Total price out the door was $191 + change. Not bad for a touch screen laptop that is still $469 on Amazon. Would have liked one of the sub-$100 Chromebooks, but this will do for now.
  Is the trade-in a currently-running promotion?

I got the Acer on Monday and am very happy with it! Was open box $235 after all discounts and plus tax, great price point for the features it has Reviews are all over the place but so far so good so get it if you can!

picked up a Dell touch screen in NH. final price $215 with 5% off for open box.

Got Acer v5 for $241 and Toshiba for $152 new in box in Springfield and Jacksonville IL TY

kaohsiung said:   In store trade-in is good till 05/26.

I went in to my local store on May 1 and the manager told me that corporate had "put the word out" that they are no longer accepting the $100 coupon. I had gotten my coupon from the Staples site. The print date was April 29 and the expiration was May 3. I pointed this out and she did finally agree to take the coupon on a HP 15-N066US. So great deal for $172 AR. But can't believe what a train wreck Windows 8 and the HP spamware is. Opened IE for the first time and got two ads on the page for an adult fantasy game web sites. Seriously HP? Now working on installing Windows 7, not an easy task it turns out.

btw, stopped by another store and the manager told me the he couldn't find the Dell they were supposed to have. I think he was being honest. He printed the list of all clearance models, but they didn't have anything I was interested in.

Darkon112 said:   
kaohsiung said:   In store trade-in is good till 05/26.

Yes.  Emails were sent out to Rewards members about the trade in.  I asked at the store and they said to bring in the email as backup for the deal.  You can trade in an old XP desktop and remove the HDD first, at least that's what my store told me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014