Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Moto X starting @ $299 Thursday only.

4 of 5
coolbreeze
4/30/14 10:38 PM
Clearing stock. New version soon. Great phone though.
UKEEKAZE
4/30/14 10:48 PM
BamBam0099 said:   

bb6619 said:   

The moto x has been 299 at republicwireless. + a $100 jellybean trade in.

††
You're 100% right. †With the JellyBean trade in, my Republc Wireless Moto X phone cost me $199. † Great phone and service, use it every day and love it.

† I have a moto x with republic wireless and i'd love to know what this jellybean trade in is.

I found the answer. BTW, I wish I had this offer last year when it came out for the RW.
Magick
4/30/14 11:25 PM
Great deal on a really good phone!

p.s. doubt the Moto x+1 (or whatever it will be called) will be seen to late summer or fall.† the phone that will be revealed in may is an entry level moto #
bhoup
5/1/14 2:47 AM
When I see a phone advertised as "unlocked," how can I tell if it's CDMA or GSM?
txelcheepo
5/1/14 2:49 AM
I wish this was available when I got my Moto G. Unlike a lot of people, I'm really not to happy with the G. The screen is too small, it lacks modern features and it doesn't have enough memory.
EradicateSpam
5/1/14 5:33 AM
bhoup said:   

When I see a phone advertised as "unlocked," how can I tell if it's CDMA or GSM?

† You have to read the specs. ††
muskmelon
5/1/14 9:49 AM
oldsouthbw said:   

Any comments regarding battery life from actual users?

† i have this phone and it lasts full day with normal use. Its a really nice phone.
zoid99
5/1/14 11:32 AM
muskmelon said:   

oldsouthbw said:   

Any comments regarding battery life from actual users?

† i have this phone and it lasts full day with normal use. Its a really nice phone.

† Yes, I get over a day with moderate use. †Much better than the Samsung I had before this phone. † On a side note, my daughter dropped her iphone 5s and shattered the screen. †I botched a repair job that left the phone useless. † I bought her a Moto X as a replacement. †Last night she was telling me how much more she likes the Moto X than the iphone. †This surprised me.
ever1talk2me
5/1/14 12:36 PM
I did the upgrade as soon as Moto X came out and couldn't have been happier. I am on wifi only plan for now but plan to change it to 3G in a couple of months. I have previously used it on 3G and was very satisfied.
But just on wifi itself, the Moto X has a ton of differences. Its so much more smoother and faster, no lag, no worries about RAM (or space for apps) & with the jelly bean rebate using Defy, its worth every penny @ $199
I haven't been able to use the voice activated features much, but its neat. Like its supposed to read out text messages when you are driving, and all you need to say is something like ("OK Google Now, what was that" or something)..
the motorola assistant tracks when you are sleeping or driving etc and you can assign different tasks during such activities.
Lastly, eagerly waiting for kit kat update that should start to roll out for RW in a few days.

It lasts me 1 full day with moderate to heavy use. I play games, read news, articles, check emails etc almost the entire day.

Edited to add the fact that only when you part with the Defy & get Moto X do you realize how crappy Defy actually was for Republic Wireless (RW) ..
lemonhead
5/1/14 1:01 PM
I was contemplating getting the moto G, is there any reason I should choose this X instead?
4 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.