• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Terry s Milk Chocolate Orange Ball, 6.17-ounce Boxes Packaging May Vary - Pack of 6 : Amazon.com: Grocery Gourmet Food
Disclaimer

Amazon.com : Terry s Dark Chocolate Orange Ball, 6.17-Ounce Boxes Pack of 6 : Candy And Chocolate Bars : Grocery Gourmet Food
Disclaimer
JDG Associates (fulfilled by Amazon) has a 6 pack of Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange Balls for $10.00. Free shipping with Prime or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more.

4.5/5 stars based on 121 customer reviews. Packaging may vary. There are a few negative reviews that say they received strange packaging or that the product seemed expired. Please look into them if this is a concern for you!

• A perennial favorite!
  • Milk Chocolate with a hint of real orange oil
  • Pack of 6, 6.17-ounce boxes (total of 37 ounces)
  • Unique shaped ball

Also available, sold by Amazon, is a 6-pack of Terry's Dark Chocolate Orange Balls for $10.61 with free shipping via Subscribe and Save. This may be a better option for you if you don't trust JDG Associates. 4.7/5 stars based on 51 customer reviews. LINK 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmmmmm

"The ones sold and shipped by Amazon are in original boxes WITH sell by dates. The ones from JDG ASSOCIATES have the boxes removed intentionally, it saves no space removing the outer box which has the expiry date on it so why do so?? They tasted old and stale just as other reviews mentioned. Don't buy from JDG. I'm going to take this further as it's disgusting they are getting away with selling expired foods."

happypants said:   Hmmmmm

"The ones sold and shipped by Amazon are in original boxes WITH sell by dates. The ones from JDG ASSOCIATES have the boxes removed intentionally, it saves no space removing the outer box which has the expiry date on it so why do so?? They tasted old and stale just as other reviews mentioned. Don't buy from JDG. I'm going to take this further as it's disgusting they are getting away with selling expired foods."

Yeah, I was just looking into those reviews. I think if I liked these, I would still take the risk, since the positives seem to overwhelm the negatives. Definitely not a choice for everyone though. Thank you for pointing it out!

So they're fulfilled by Amazon.  Do they have a "good" pile and a "crappy" pile and only ship from the crappy pile if you buy from JDG?  I don't know the intricacies of AMZN's fulfillment service, but that seems odd to warehouse 2 different piles of what is otherwise one product.  ???

labboypro said:   So they're fulfilled by Amazon.  Do they have a "good" pile and a "crappy" pile and only ship from the crappy pile if you buy from JDG?  I don't know the intricacies of AMZN's fulfillment service, but that seems odd to warehouse 2 different piles of what is otherwise one product.  ???

JDGs inventory may be the same item, but it is separate from Amazon's inventory.  JDG wants to clear out some of their inventory held at Amazon, and by lowering the price, they'll get some sales from those who may not be paying attention, don't read reviews, or just want cheap chocolate.

I like these chocolates, but I do not want those that have been taken out of their original packages.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014