• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
there is no link to that coupon just go to your local post office and pick up movers guide envelope its inside it

Deal might be dead.

Both 2013 models are no longer available for shipping and it will be very hard to find any stores that still have any in stock.

for me it was almost instant

iMacs coupon: 19b750269
It's all ended tonight. Good luck.

anyone has a MBA code to share?

i think MBA means MacBook Air

WITH YOUR PROMOTIONAL CODE:
1f5e788b9 

https://secure.californiacolleges.edu/Home/_default.aspx

go to above website get a student edu...

got to best buy sign in for the educational discount, and wait 30 mins for them to send you the code.. i did it yday and got a 150 dollar discount.

SINGLE USE: ONE TIME ONLY.COLLEGE STUDENT DEALSSAVE $150
on iMacsApple products are not available in all stores. Available at BestBuy.com/Apple. 

Apple products not available in Cherry Hill, Eatontown, Jersey City, Manahawkin, Phillipsburg, Riverdale and Vineland, NJ stores. Available at BestBuy.com/Apple.SHOP ONLINE NOW ›
1f9f898a3 
ORPRINT TO SHOP IN STORE ›
WITH YOUR COUPON:

PROMOTIONAL 
 OFFER VALID 5/4/14 - 6/14/14.
SINGLE USE: ONE TIME ONLY.COLLEGE STUDENT DEALSSAVE $150
on MacBooksApple products are not available in all stores. Available at BestBuy.com/Apple. 

Apple products not available in Cherry Hill, Eatontown, Jersey City, Manahawkin, Phillipsburg, Riverdale and Vineland, NJ stores. Available at BestBuy.com/Apple.SHOP ONLINE NOW ›
1f5e788b9 
ORPRINT TO SHOP IN STORE ›
WITH YOUR COUPON:

PROMOTIONAL Markdowns taken from sale prices. Excludes Clearance & More and Marketplace items, special order, clearance, demo and open-box items. Coupons can be used only one time and must be redeemed by offer expiration date. Full value of Digital Coupon must be used within a single transaction; remaining value will not be saved for future use. Coupon cannot be applied toward Best Buy® gift cards, performance service plans, product replacement plans, state recycling fees, installation fees and third-party purchases. Coupon cannot be combined with other coupons or offers. Coupon cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or if you cancel or return your order. No cash value. Not valid as payment on the Best Buy credit card. Valid major credit card required for online purchases. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Valid in store and on in-stock items only. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. No dealers. No copies. No Cash Back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 5/4/14 - 6/14/14. 

Cashier Instructions: Scan coupon UPC. Scan qualifying product UPC(s). Scan all other product(s) being sold. Press "Total." Write "VOID" on coupon and place in the register coupon media file. 

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design and BESTBUY.COM are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. © 2014 Best Buy. All rights reserved.  

Not receiving email with the coupon code yet.

for anyone that ordered online, how long till shipping notification? i ordered sat and still online "processing"...tks

I just received an order status update on the 13.3" 2013 model.
Backordered 
"We expect that it will be ready for delivery between May 16 and June 2."

Just got shipping notification 13" MBA.

For those that ordered online, you may be getting this year's version.  That's what I got.  Perhaps they ran out of the A version and are just ordering the B as I notice the price went down for this new version.

ScottA said:   I just received an order status update on the 13.3" 2013 model.
Backordered 
"We expect that it will be ready for delivery between May 16 and June 2."

~~
Just got my shipping notice. Arrival expected May 15th

notnow said:   Deal might be dead.

Both 2013 models are no longer available for shipping and it will be very hard to find any stores that still have any in stock.

Its strange, it said out of stock online,, but then let me order  one anyway (the 13" air). Ended up being 790 ish with tax. They also have a sale on the iMac this weekend, so I bought one of those too, the 21.5 inch for 1089 with tax…. I used the california link above to get the .edu address! #winning!

Mods may want to move this out of expired….

SUMEET0077 said:   https://secure.californiacolleges.edu/Home/_default.aspx

go to above website get a student edu...

got to best buy sign in for the educational discount, and wait 30 mins for them to send you the code.. i did it yday and got a 150 dollar discount.

worked for me thanks Bro!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014