• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The LG Optimus F6 Android T-Mobile Smartphone is on sale at SHOPCELLDEALS via eBay for $99.99 with free shipping.

Linky 

• 5" QHD IPS Display
  • 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
  • 5MP Camera
  • 2,460mAh Battery
  • Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean) Operating System

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

LG (9.08kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
no mention of merchant in title or post

rated:
SieSilverStars said:   The LG Optimus F6 Android T-Mobile Smartphone is on sale at eBay for $99.99 with free shipping.

Linky 

• 5" QHD IPS Display
  • 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
  • 5MP Camera
  • 2,460mAh Battery
  • Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean) Operating System

Thanks for the post!

rated:
Actual specs from the listing (not a 5" screen):

• Brand New and Factory Sealed
  • T-Mobile Service (US Only)
  • 4.5" qHD Touchscreen
  • LTE Capable (where available)
  • NFC Capable
  • 5MP BSI Camera with Flash
  • 1.3MP Front-Facing Camera
  • HD Camcorder
  • Bluetooth Connectivity
  • Wi-Fi and Mobile Calling
  • Visual Voicemal
  • And Much More!
  • Includes: battery, wall charger, USB cable, SIM card, T-Mobile Start Guide and T-Mobile Terms and Conditions.  For use with T-Mobile service only and requires a Monthly Plan starting at $50 a month.

rated:
qHD: code name for 960x540 resolution. Not great, but better than 800x480 (Nokia 520/521, which costs less). 1GB RAM (ok), but only 4GB Flash memory (data from phonearena, as the linked website does not specify). My kids had Optimus L9 devices, which seems to be very similar (same screen, same RAM & Flash, same Android version (4.1)). It has an LG skin (not great, not horrible). However, out of 4GB RAM, you only have about 2.5GB usable, which runs out very quickly if you load big apps (games), and then you are stuck, and cannot update apps. On the microSD card you can only put media (movies, music, etc.), not apps, so if you are looking for a gaming device, forget it (unless you are only interested in small games - and candy crush is not small).

Other (better?) choices:

Nokia 520/521 (somewhat cheaper, 8GB flash, no selfie camera, 800x480, windows phone)
Moto G (more expensive - $200, 16GB flash, 1280x720 screen, almost clean Android KitKat, probably faster processor)

There are the phones my kids now use. The Moto G is almost as good as my Nexus 4, and that is saying a lot for a cheap device.

rated:
Same price at MetroPCS: http://www.metropcs.com/metro/category/PhonesandMore/Phones/Andr...

$49.99 after rebate if you go with MetroPCS service.

rated:
The OP's "deal" says it requires a $50/month plan.

rated:
zklopman said:   qHD: code name for 960x540 resolution. Not great, but better than 800x480 (Nokia 520/521, which costs less). 1GB RAM (ok), but only 4GB Flash memory (data from phonearena, as the linked website does not specify). My kids had Optimus L9 devices, which seems to be very similar (same screen, same RAM & Flash, same Android version (4.1)). It has an LG skin (not great, not horrible). However, out of 4GB RAM, you only have about 2.5GB usable, which runs out very quickly if you load big apps (games), and then you are stuck, and cannot update apps. On the microSD card you can only put media (movies, music, etc.), not apps, so if you are looking for a gaming device, forget it (unless you are only interested in small games - and candy crush is not small).

Other (better?) choices:

Nokia 520/521 (somewhat cheaper, 8GB flash, no selfie camera, 800x480, windows phone)
Moto G (more expensive - $200, 16GB flash, 1280x720 screen, almost clean Android KitKat, probably faster processor)

There are the phones my kids now use. The Moto G is almost as good as my Nexus 4, and that is saying a lot for a cheap device.

My daughter had an L9 for a while, while it is a nice enough phone, you are dead on about the 4GB of storage, it fills up quickly and the phone becomes slow and unresponsive. When I decided to replace it I looked at this phone and struck it, and every other phone with less than 8GB of onboard storage off the list of possible replacements. If a 4" screen is big enough the Galaxy Light isn't bad (I am not a Samsung fan, but it is a solid phone). If you need the larger screen the Moto G is a good bet if you can live without the WiFi calling feature.

I ended up getting my daughter a Galaxy S3, she is happy with it.

rated:
lgmayka said:   The OP's "deal" says it requires a $50/month plan.

HI
I believe you can use this phone with the wamart mobile family plan.  You have to buy a sym card.  The deal gives you 1200 minutes a month for 30 dollars plus tax.

You can also use this phone on Straight Talk wireless.  You have to purchase their tmobile sim card for 5.99.   You get unlimited talk, text and 3 gb of data for 45 dollars per month.

rated:
it shows its for 129.999

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014