• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Netgear Powerline AV 200 Adapter
Disclaimer
Netgear Powerline AV 200 Adapter *Refurbished* (XAV2001-100NAR) - $12.99 with Free Shipping at Newegg. 4/5 eggs based on 43 customer reviews.

• Extends a high speed Internet connection to any power outlet
  • Connects to HDTVs, Blu-ray players, DVRs, PCs and game consoles to your home network and the Internet
  • Compact design with push-button security
  • Plug into any electrical outlet
  • Automatically powers down when not connected or not in use
  • Disable LEDs to help save energy
  • Dimensions: 3.38" x 2.63" x 1.57"
  • 30-day warranty
  • HomePlug AV
  • IEEE 802.3
  • Up to 200Mbps

Next lowest price for this item on Google Shopping from a rated merchant is $39.01 (new).

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This appears to be a single unit - have to purchase the "receiver" separately?

ToofanMail said:   This appears to be a single unit - have to purchase the "receiver" separately?
  This price is for the adapter and the cable

ToofanMail said:   This appears to be a single unit - have to purchase the "receiver" separately?

You will need two adapters to make a connection. So you will need to buy two, unless you are adding to an existing install. They are normally sold in pairs, but I guess since these are refurbs, they are sold in singles.

I got a pair of these XAV2001's @ Wal-Mart last month for $15 on clearance. I get 8-12MB's. I have it hooked to wireless bridge upstairs and was able to have 3 Netflix streams going and my kid on XBOX live, and no one lagged.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014