• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Target - 2 Packs of Pampers or Huggies Diapers + Free $15 Gift Card for $50
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=diapers&category=0|All|matcha... 
1. Add 2 Pampers or Huggies Super Packs to cart for $24.99 each. Mix and Match will work.
2. A Free $15 Gift Card will automatically be added at checkout.
3. *Free shipping on orders $50+ or with REDcard. 
4. Another 5% off for REDcard

Deal expires 05/03/14 

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Target
See Target promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
If you do it in store and use coupons, keep in mind that there is a limit of 4 identical manufacturer coupons per transa... (more)

happysaver (May. 02, 2014 @ 9:11a) |

Same here.  Can't find any Target coupons on their website.

NkPro (May. 02, 2014 @ 10:56a) |

They might've had personal register receipt coupons printed out from a previous Target purchase.

sotra (May. 03, 2014 @ 9:52p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great deal! Thanks OP!

rated:
great deal!! plus a gift card!! if my kids were younger id be all over it!!

rated:
Perfect timing! I was on my last box .
I grabbed 12 more boxes, and they added 6 gift cards to the order. Looks like there's no limit!

rated:
If you have a Target store by you it may be better to do in-store because it also includes Luvs brand and you can use manufacturer/Target/mobile,.... coupons as well.

rated:
Thank you.

rated:
Thanks!
Got 8 cases + 4 GC's

rated:
a decent deal should be 10 cents for size N to 2, and less than 15 cents for size 3 and up

rated:
You can combine with printable coupons found on Huggies/Pampers websites or from newspaper inserts. I picked some up yesterday and combined 2 Target coupons with 2 manufacturer coupons for 2 boxes!

rated:
Using disposable diapers costs ten times as much as using cloth diapers.

rated:
Use as directed: Poop goes into the toilet not into the landfill.
Discarding of feces in the garbage is often illegal and increases the threat of bacteria leaching into groundwater.

rated:
WARNING: May contain dioxins which can cause an array of health problems including developmental delays, damaged immunity, hormone interference, and certain cancers. Product may release Volatile Organic Compounds such as ethylbenzene, toluene, trichloroethylene, and xylene. A 1999 study found that exposure to emissions of such compounds causes impaired breathing in rats. Product may contain Sodium Polyacrylate which irritates skin and can cause staph infections.

rated:
PhattyPatty said:   Using disposable diapers costs ten times as much as using cloth diapers.
  Don't want to deal with the fuss of washing cloth diapers? Does your community offer a local diaper service? Such diaper services often cost half as much as disposable diapers.

rated:
^^ you seems pretty obsessed with diapers! FW would be better server if you STICK with  discussing the merits of the deal, no?

rated:
PhattyPatty said:   Using disposable diapers costs ten times as much as using cloth diapers.
  Only if you are ignoring the cost of (or have free-to-you) laundering, are being hyperbolic, or both.

rated:

It's also ten times more convenient than using cloth diapers.  Worth every cent too.

rated:
G8trJasonB said:   

It's also ten times more convenient than using cloth diapers.  Worth every cent too.

Amen to that!  Disposables are one of the best things ever invented.

rated:
corky3875 said:   You can combine with printable coupons found on Huggies/Pampers websites or from newspaper inserts. I picked some up yesterday and combined 2 Target coupons with 2 manufacturer coupons for 2 boxes!

What Target coupons did you use?

rated:
i got 10 boxes

rated:
If you do it in store and use coupons, keep in mind that there is a limit of 4 identical manufacturer coupons per transaction. Hence break your purchase into orders of 4 boxes. (You can even use GC from the first order on the second one etc.)

rated:
russ0519 said:   
corky3875 said:   You can combine with printable coupons found on Huggies/Pampers websites or from newspaper inserts. I picked some up yesterday and combined 2 Target coupons with 2 manufacturer coupons for 2 boxes!

What Target coupons did you use?

Same here.  Can't find any Target coupons on their website.   

rated:
They might've had personal register receipt coupons printed out from a previous Target purchase.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014