• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Gorilla Carts 5.5-cu ft Poly Yard Cart at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Lowe's has the Gorilla Heavy Duty Poly Dump Cart - 1200 lb Capacity(GOR866D) on sale for $99.00 - $10.00 coupon code "47000RRRRR0659R" = $89.00 with free shipping.

Compare at $153.51.

• 5.5-cu ft Poly Yard Cart
  • 1200-lb. capacity
  • Balanced dumping feature makes unloading quick and easy
  • 4-wheel design maximizes stability
  • Maintenance-free poly bed will not rust and cleans easily
  • All-terrain pneumatic tires
  • Patented, convertible D-handle

4.6/5 Stars based on 130 customer reviews on Amazon.

Member Summary

Gorilla Heavy Duty Poly Dump Cart
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP, ordered through Discover.com for 5% extra, comes out $94 and change shipped, as pick up was not available loc... (more)

jrsmooth (May. 05, 2014 @ 10:19p) |

scored one in MI for $94.34. thanks OP

sudhs (May. 05, 2014 @ 10:22p) |

Getting:
Promotion is not available at this time.

MikeNox (May. 06, 2014 @ 11:50a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it says $129.00?

Price is now $129.99

Just worked for me in PA. $94.34 with tax and free in store pickup. Thanks OP!

I believe that you can order from a different store, that has the sale price, and since shipping is free, that is how you can get the deal, even if it isn't on sale at your local store. Try searching for stores in Indianapolis, IN. It is showing up at the $99 price at the Indy store I looked at.

Thanks, just got one for $94.34 after tax (MI).

I have about 10,000 lbs of material to move into my backyard so this is just what the doctor ordered.

$129 for me (VA).

$95.68 for zip code 43085.
Also Shopdiscover for 5% CB

99 here in DC/MD. THis is a great price. Kicking myself as I bought the smaller model for about $70 and am faily happy with it but would have jumped on the bigger one at this price.

That coupon code sounds like it was created by an infinite number of gorillas typing on an infinite number of computers...

A 1200lb gorilla dump? In for 2!

PlayerHaterberg said:   $95.68 for zip code 43085.
Also Shopdiscover for 5% CB

this quarter home improvement stores get an extra 5% so you should get 10% total

1200 lb for a dump cart is pretty impressive. Even full to the brim with concrete would be only 800 pounds so this would be good for hauling even denser material...gold bricks, perhaps?

$99 for chicago

Q:   Where does a 1200lb gorilla take a dump?

A:   Anyplace it wants to! 

Got one for $95.23 including tax.

~Do not exceed the overall maximum load capacity of 1,200 lbs. or the
maximum dumping load capacity of 500 lbs.The weight rating is based on
an evenly distributed load.

FYI: Keep the dump under 500 lbs. per the manual.

Got another 10% off for military discount so final cost for me was $85. This was an excellent deal, thanks again OP!
Put mine together this afternoon and used it to move a lot of heavy boxes. A really nice wagon and great value.

these carts are very durable and easy to operate; keep in mind that you can use adjustable wrenches for assembly but youre going to want to use a socket set if you like hair on your head.

Thanks OP, ordered through Discover.com for 5% extra, comes out $94 and change shipped, as pick up was not available locally. Repped!

scored one in MI for $94.34. thanks OP

Getting:
Promotion is not available at this time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014