• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dunham Bradford - DAA02BR - Men's Casual/Dress: Dress
Disclaimer
shipping adds $5.95

When you never know what the day will bring, it's best to be wearing a shoe that can take you anywhere. Introducing the Bradford, a twin-gore slip-on with distinctive, pebbled leather uppers and VersaLite technology. It's so lightweight and flexible you're sure to be comfortable in any situation.

Ortholite® foam insert delivers odor resistance, long term comfort, and superior breathability.
Full grain leather upper
Ground contact EVA
Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
Removable Ortholite® footbed with EVA heelcup
Stretch gore allows for additional movement and easy entry
Textile Lining
Color: Brown
Weight: 10.3 oz

www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/detail.asp?style=DAA02BR

Joe's New Balance Outlet
See Joe's New Balance Outlet promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have extra wide in stock. Note shipping showed as 6.95 for me.

christmas said:   Have extra wide in stock. Note shipping showed as 6.95 for me.
  in for 1.  shipping is 6.95 for me too.

For those with color seeing problems, like me, these are brown only.

Bought 2 pair. Hard to find a cheap show in size 15. Shipping is $1 is you buy two pair.

Also looked this up on zappos. Has 11 reviews and they're all basically five star. Nothing but raves.

http://www.zappos.com/dunham-bradford-twin-gore-slip-on

djtancredi said:   Bought 2 pair. Hard to find a cheap show in size 15. Shipping is $1 is you buy two pair.

Also looked this up on zappos. Has 11 reviews and they're all basically five star. Nothing but raves.

http://www.zappos.com/dunham-bradford-twin-gore-slip-on

Stop buying up all of the 15's

looks like dead. It's Now: $89.99. No size 8's!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014