• Large packing capacity to fit binders
  • Contoured shoulder straps provide extra comfort
  • Airflow back system
  • Sunglasses holder
  • Durable fabric
  • Mobile phone pocket
  • Water bottle pocket

4.3 / 5 stars with 911 customer reviews on the product page

The next best price from a reputable merchant is $82.98 @ NothingButSoftware. 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Swiss gear backpacksg for 40$ is it a good deal?

For this model I would say it's a pretty good deal. When I was looking it up I couldn't find a price much lower than $80.00. A lot of the Swissgear backpacks you find for around $20.00 don't have many reviews.

Shoulder straps look solid, so in for 1. Will come back with feedback in a few days. Should qualify as luggage, so you should be eligible for 3% Cash Back. Thanks, Op!

SlamHammer said:   Shoulder straps look solid, so in for 1. Will come back with feedback in a few days. Should qualify as luggage, so you should be eligible for 3% Cash Back. Thanks, Op!
  Sadly Amazon doesn't consider this luggage.  I got excited for a moment about putting Cash Back on an Amazon deal, only to check and see its listed as a laptop/computer accessory.   Looking forward to the feedback on the quality of this backpack!

There is more then 900 reviews on the site..looks great ty.

showing up as $55.99 for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014