• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PayPal Card Reader
Disclaimer
Three (3) PayPal Here Card Readers are on sale for a profit of $9.03 at Tiger Direct.

Linky 

Use coupon code "HGK125635" during checkout to take off $3.00.

Use $15.00 rebate to get the discounted price. Rebate comes in the form of a redemption code on the reader's packaging. Enter code at paypal.com/redeem to have $15.00 instantly deposited into your PayPal account.

Note: Must enter a single-line residential address to qualify for EconoShip Shipping. Enter apartment number in first line (if applicable).

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

the profit is more than $9 because you can sell them on eBay for about $7-9 each no problem I sold mine last time in 2 days

Where does it say on the page that it's a three-pack?

Darith said:   Where does it say on the page that it's a three-pack?

Where did you come up with the idea that is should?  It a one-pack.  You can buy as many as you want, but only 3 are eligible for Paypal rebate.

I just received my 3 from a week ago. The rebate process is super easy and instant.

Agree with the above..was fast and easy

labboypro said:   

but only 3 are eligible for Paypal rebate.

Is this 3 life time limit?          TIA.

I assume code is dead after May 1?

niniss said:   
labboypro said:   

but only 3 are eligible for Paypal rebate.

Is this 3 life time limit?          TIA.

yes

I'm unable to apply the coupon code.  Anyone having any luck?

my4mainecoons said:   I'm unable to apply the coupon code.  Anyone having any luck?
  I believe it was for the 1st only. 

I am also not able to use the coupon. It looks like it was only for the May 1 only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.