• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mediasonic HomeWorX HW110AN ATSC Series Digital Flat
Disclaimer
The HomeWorx Digital TV Flat Antenna w/ UHF & VHF is on sale at Newegg for $6.99 with free shipping.

Linky

Use coupon code "EMDPEPW72" during checkout for discounted price.

This was posted earlier in March at the same price, but did decently in the forums.

It received 3/5 stars based on 45 customer reviews on the product page.

Member Summary

antenna
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bought 2... spend your money elsewhere.

mainomega said:   bought 2... spend your money elsewhere.

Ditto.

yea, I didnt have much success with it either, I guess it depends on your location and such but so far the Eagle antenna has been the best provider for me

Be aware that the cable included with this antenna is very short.

ridn4free said:   yea, I didnt have much success with it either, I guess it depends on your location and such but so far the Eagle antenna has been the best provider for me
  Isn't that an external (outdoors) antenna?

ridn4free said:   yea, I didnt have much success with it either, I guess it depends on your location and such but so far the Eagle antenna has been the best provider for me
  Please tell me more about the eagle antenna.

i purchased 2 previously and this one just didn't pick up that many channels in my area.

Eagle Aspen EASDTV2BUHF Directv Approved 2-Bay UHF Outdoor Antenna
Disclaimer
juddev said:   
  Please tell me more about the eagle antenna.

http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Aspen-EASDTV2BUHF-Directv-Approved/dp/B000GIT002/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399056917&sr=8-1&keywords=eagle+antenna 

note this is a uhf antenna it does pick some vhf which were easy to get.  check antennaweb.org for which antenna you need

Worked for me, guess others weren't as lucky

I use it in fl. It worked ok. Good if near city, like flat and twenty miles

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014