• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
5 Years Rug Doctor Warranty
Includes a handheld tool for upholstery, stairs, car and tight spaces and 48 oz of Oxy Steam Carpet Cleaner
Large Capacity: More than twice the capacity of many machines with a 2.6 gallon solution tank and 3.1 gallon recovery, which means less refilling and emptying
Exclusive Vibrating Brush: Unlike any other brand, the Rug Doctor uses a vibrating brush with back and forth motion to thoroughly clean each fiber as it lifts and fluffs the nap leaving a soft, clean, refreshed look to your carpet
Bigger, Stronger Vacuum Motor: At 1.9 HP, the motor has the power to pull out even deeply embedded dirt, More vacuum power means less moisture in your carpets when finished and carpets dry quicker

www.amazon.com/dp/B00IU1BZXW/

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Bought the woot offer a few weeks back. Works fine.. the suction is pretty awful on this but the agitation and the scrubbers are great. I would suggest placing a fan on a carpet you clean with this to minimize the amount of time the pad is wet.

rated:
GOATSAVER said:   Bought the woot offer a few weeks back. Works fine.. the suction is pretty awful on this but the agitation and the scrubbers are great. I would suggest placing a fan on a carpet you clean with this to minimize the amount of time the pad is wet.
  How does this compare with the Rug Doctor units that you can rent at local stores?

rated:
Same thing as the narrow model in red you can rent. Just blue instead of red. I got this from a Kohls deal a while back. Convenient to have at home but it does take up some room.

rated:
We have one of these. Its great for cleaning up stains from dog pee and kid barf.
And as goat said, a fan helps in drying.

rated:
I find that dog pee often leads to kid barf and vice versa.

rated:
macguy said:   Same thing as the narrow model in red you can rent. Just blue instead of red. I got this from a Kohls deal a while back. Convenient to have at home but it does take up some room.
  Thanks, I've rented them quite a bit in the past and have always liked them. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting a consumer grade, low usage model rather than the regular model.

rated:
ViveLeRoi said:   
macguy said:   Same thing as the narrow model in red you can rent. Just blue instead of red. I got this from a Kohls deal a while back. Convenient to have at home but it does take up some room.
  Thanks, I've rented them quite a bit in the past and have always liked them. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting a consumer grade, low usage model rather than the regular model.

I have  the last model. I wondered the same thing when I got mine.  No, they are made well.  It's great to take it out routinely, every 8 months or so, and pull out some dirt.  

Sweep out the corners of walls and vacuum first to avoid frustration.  I like to finish with a pass of only water, because there's always dirt left trapped in the soap that comes up, and I don't want to breath faint detergent over the next year (indoor air pollution).

rated:
I prefer the Deep Green Machine that has a separate attachment with sprayer and hose wand so you can fit in tight areas. Takes longer but you can get better power since the head of the unit is about 8 inches long. I dont think they make them anymore..they make another unit but it appears to be better than this unit.

Steam clean on a hot sunny day if possible....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014