• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
XFX Radeon Double D R9 270X Video Card w/ 2GB DDR5, PCI-E 3.0 x16 (R9-270X-CDFC) - $159.99 AR FS @ Tiger Direct

Rebate : $20 prepaid card - Valid 05/02/2014 - 05/08/2014

Bus Type : PCI-E 3.0
Chipset version : Curacao Pro
GPU Boost Clock : 925MHz
GPU Bus (bit) : 256
GPU Clock : 900MHz Performance
Stream Processors : 1280
Outputs - Display Port : 1, DL-DVI-D : 1, DL-DVI-I : 1, HDMI : 1 
Card Dimension (inch) : 8.7" x 4.4" x 1.5"
Requires: External Power - 6-pins : 1

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you! I bought this card because it gets great reviews on Newegg and I have an older XFX card that I love.

rated:
NPFP said:   Thank you! I bought this card because it gets great reviews on Newegg and I have an older XFX card that I love.
  Yeah I'd love to buy this card as well.  I have an old 6770 that this would blow away but I can't justify the money right now.  It kills me to let a great deal go by.

rated:
Very happy to see the pricing coming down after the mining craze; I've been holding off upgrading for gaming, but every 2 or 3 days, there's a new low price point I stumble across.

Here's a Gigabyte R9 270 OC for $169 (New) or $151 (Open Box) at Microcenter.

With $20 drops every week or two, I'll probably stand on the sidelines a bit longer. Still, a good price, OP!

rated:
They aren't honoring the listed rebate it seems. Oh TD.

********Your Rebate was not approved for the following reason(s): - Required Documentation missing-Original UPC Barcode LabelOur decision to not approve your rebate claim was based upon examination of the documents that we received from you. ****************

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014