• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone know if this can this be combined with a $10 off $30 newspaper coupon, or will only one be accepted?  Also, what about combining this with a percentage off coupon?

tracyinca said:   Does anyone know if this can this be combined with a $10 off $30 newspaper coupon, or will only one be accepted?  Also, what about combining this with a percentage off coupon?
  If you would have bothered to actually put a bit of effort into this and actually read the coupon (I know it's work and some people are entitled not to) then you would realize that it can be combined with % off coupons. Geez :/

Cardholders also get an extra 25% off when you use coupon code ENERGY25 and free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more with coupon code "SHOP50".

Click here to see that deal.

SieSilverStars said:   Cardholders also get an extra 25% off when you use coupon code ENERGY25 and free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more with coupon code "SHOP50".

Click here to see that deal.

But it is a limit of two promo codes per order, so stacking with the Q in op would only work if your net total was $75+ before tax to get free shipping.

The shipping charges otherwise would negate the extra $10 off $30 pretty much, so not really much point in that code unless there's a way to use it instore and stack with the instore q. 

Thanks Cheap, we used the pass in store today for the $10 off, and also got 20% off for using the charge card, for things on sale @ 50%+ off.

LORENW said:   Thanks Cheap, we used the pass in store today for the $10 off, and also got 20% off for using the charge card, for things on sale @ 50%+ off.

is there a printable coupon for that Loren?  (20% off w/charge)

Mistercheap - don't they usually have scratch off tickets under the register for 15%,20%or 30% off that Kohl's charge customers can use?

floridafuzz said:   Mistercheap - don't they usually have scratch off tickets under the register for 15%,20%or 30% off that Kohl's charge customers can use?

I don't recall that being a regular event. Only promo I'm aware of that is ongoing is the 20% off when you sign up for a new Kohls charge on the day you shop.

I guess we have just been lucky the last few times we have shopped. We always ask for  a scratch off card and they put a pile on the counter and let us choose one.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
LORENW said:   Thanks Cheap, we used the pass in store today for the $10 off, and also got 20% off for using the charge card, for things on sale @ 50%+ off.

is there a printable coupon for that Loren?  (20% off w/charge)

................I saw a small sign near the  register that advertised 20 % off for the day, when you open a new charge, but nothing else in the store to offer discount for anyone else, with card use.

When we checked out, it was a complete surprise, when the cashier said you save another 20% for Kohls charge

Got some sheets and a 'throw', on clearance.  Checking out found a shirt I wanted, on sale, 3 months ago still in my basket - and it was $2 cheaper than when I added it.  Got it, and the other 2, with the 'TENOFF30' code.  Worked for me, good total cost (except for the shipping, I HATE paying shipping!).  Got what I wanted.  Thank you.

My local Kohl's no longer has scratch offs, but if I don't have a coupon with me the teller seems to have a lot of latitude to give 15% off automatically if I ask "nice" !

I have $20 in Kohls Cash that's expiring today, so this coupon is a great way to use it (and not have to return the stuff for a gift card later) since it does not devalue the Kohls Cash as a percent off coupon normally would.

BTW the Kohls app now has a mobile coupon wallet. It allows you to scan the bar codes of oyur Kohls Cash and other coupons (I was able to add this coupon). If the 30% off scratch-offs start to have a barcode (they have not in the past), we'll be able to scan it and use it in-store instead of just online (although I know some people have printed copies and had success).

tracyinca said:   Does anyone know if this can this be combined with a $10 off $30 newspaper coupon, or will only one be accepted?  Also, what about combining this with a percentage off coupon?
 ?$ off ?$ coupons can only be combined with % off coupons, at least that's how I remember it. And the register applies the $ off $ first and then the % off.

Thanks OP!!!...I bought 6 shirts for $43 (after coupon and $20 Kohl's cash)...according to my receipt, I saved $118

thanks. combined with a $10 promo card sent in the mail last week. 6 pairs of nice socks & a candle for $10 oop.

I was only at $29.49 and the coupon scanned. I wasn't able to find anything cheap to just get over, but had a Godiva chocolate bar just in case. I did see water for $1.49 after I checked out.

MeIsCheap said:   thanks. combined with a $10 promo card sent in the mail last week. 6 pairs of nice socks & a candle for $10 oop.

I was only at $29.49 and the coupon scanned. I wasn't able to find anything cheap to just get over, but had a Godiva chocolate bar just in case. I did see water for $1.49 after I checked out.

That's interesting.. I wonder how close you had to get for the coupon to be accepted, or if it actually scanned at $10 off any purchase and the cashier was supposed to enforce it?

We bought $31 worth of stuff and combined it with a 20% off coupon. However, the 20% off only applied to the last dollar, so I saved 20c and did not lose the value of my Kohls cash.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014