• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Able Planet Musicians Choice Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones Black 859498001828 | eBay
Disclaimer
The Able Planet Musician's Choice Foldable Noise Canceling Headphones are on sale at buydig via eBay for $24.99 with free shipping.

Linky

The next lowest price on Google Products for this from a rated merchant is $49.95

Member Summary

headphones
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please remember to include merchant information in title. E bay isn't a merchant, it's an electronic flea market.

mapatsfan said:   Please remember to include merchant information in title. E bay isn't a merchant, it's an electronic flea market.
why the red?

The seller is in the post. The website it's being sold from is eBay

ANR for $25 caught my attention.. The question is - is it any good?
Here are the reviews: http://www.amazon.com/NC300BT-Fidelity-Noise-Cancelling-Flat-Fol...

dcg9381 said:   ANR for $25 caught my attention.. The question is - is it any good?
Here are the reviews: http://www.amazon.com/NC300BT-Fidelity-Noise-Cancelling-Flat-Fol...

I have owned these for a while and have used them on a few 12+ hour flights. At this price it is definitely worth it. I am not saying they are the greatest, but the noise canceling works fairly well. It is kind of a no brainier if you want active noise canceling and don't want to pay for the hyper inflated price of the Bose.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014