• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ryobi One Plus 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit 2-Tool -P882 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
The Ryobi 18V One+ Lithium-Ion Drill & Impact Driver 2-Tool Combo Kit is on sale at Home Depot for $99.00 with free shipping.

Linky

Received 4.7/5 stars based on 324 customer reviews on the product page.

• 3-yr. Manufacturer warranty
  • Lithium Ion Battery
  • 30-min. Charge Time
  • 90-Day Return

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Showed as $149?

149 here also

OP, What zip code do you see it for $100? Sometimes if we know that we can use that as our store and do ship to home.

add it to your cart and then it's listed as price in OP.

mattclarke said:   add it to your cart and then it's listed as price in OP.
  I just tried it again and it still shows 150. Usually this means the deal is regional which is why I asked what zip code the op (or you) see. 

I expired the deal. It seems to be coming up that price for me now too.

Through trial and error I found a zip that works, 67601, store #2221. I just ordered and got confirmation.

I just clicked the link to see if Fidelio's store worked. And now it seems that its $100 for me at my store. Weird.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014