• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
credit horizon6

an upcoming costco coupon book will be valid from 5/8 - 6/1

preview site link (pdf in attachment is from there)

when live, the coupons will be shown on the costco site below: (update 5/6: live)

http://www.costco.com/warehouse-coupon-offers.html 

items that caught my attention:

costco toilet paper
starbucks kcups
neutrogena rainbath
huggies
aveeno
sunscreen
colgate
brita
stacy's pita chips
m&m's
plates
clear cutlery
michelin tires


more too, but those are usually what i notice.

Thank you for reading

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Costco (13.84kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Whenever I am going in for vehicle service of any kind (at any business), I always call in advance to ask this question.... (more)

TimInHollywood (May. 10, 2014 @ 11:38p) |

i don't know about other costco but mine (arlington, tx) is not open on sunday.  they will not do any tire services unle... (more)

linrick (May. 31, 2014 @ 12:04p) |

i found the tickets i want. thanks

niceguy201405 (May. 31, 2014 @ 4:17p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for headsup

rated:
thank u

rated:
Another "Hot" Costco thread for regular sale items.

rated:
Thanks, VivYip !

rated:
jhatka said:   Another "Hot" Costco thread for regular sale items.
It is important for us costco member to plan the shopping ahead while it may seems no use at all for non-costco member.

rated:
perfect timing... thanks OP

rated:
excellent coupon booklet this time- lots of food items and bars, costco TP (rare)

rated:
nice ty

rated:
Very bad scanned.  Can not read the item #.

rated:
barrymis said:   Very bad scanned.  Can not read the item #.
  They'll be better once they come up on Costco's own site. Adamcos has sharper ones at http://adamcos.com/Costco/20140508.php but they're not scrollable, but item # is legible especially if you switch to the larger ones. Would be a better source for a PDF I suppose.

rated:
barrymis said:   Very bad scanned.  Can not read the item #.
  Thanks for pointing that out. Everything at my Costco is filed by item number, so I'm not going to bother with this months coupons.

rated:
vlmyfox said:   
jhatka said:   Another "Hot" Costco thread for regular sale items.
It is important for us costco member to plan the shopping ahead while it may seems no use at all for non-costco member.

  Which is why Costco mail you a coupon book well in advance.

rated:
Does Costco have these flyers inside the store also, or do I need to print this and bring into the store. Sorry but we are new Costco members.

rated:
redeye1978 said:   Does Costco have these flyers inside the store also, or do I need to print this and bring into the store. Sorry but we are new Costco members.
  You can get those at the store as well. However, lately you don't even need to show the coupon. The discount is taken automatically at the counter. You can also see the discounted items on the Costco app on your smartphone.

rated:
redeye1978 said:   Does Costco have these flyers inside the store also, or do I need to print this and bring into the store. Sorry but we are new Costco members.
  My costco usually has a few extra coupon books at the service counter.  You could print them, but most of the items are just "sale prices" and don't need a coupon.  Some say "coupon book or app required".  I don't think a printed thing would count as their coupon book.  But I just use the Costco app on my smartphone if they want to see it, which they usually dont'.

rated:
TellyTubby said:   
vlmyfox said:   
jhatka said:   Another "Hot" Costco thread for regular sale items.
It is important for us costco member to plan the shopping ahead while it may seems no use at all for non-costco member.

  Which is why Costco mail you a coupon book well in advance.

  Depends on what you consider "well in advance." I have not yet received the latest book. Went to Costco on Sunday (last day of last round of coupons) and was able to hold off on a couple things I knew, from this thread, are included in the next book. Thanks OP!

rated:
bump

rated:
Note that the Costco TP isn't the regular TP, it's the UltraSoft, which costs quite a bit more even with the coupon.

rated:
before coupon, the costco toilet paper is the same price as the regular toilet paper (14.99) (also 30 rolls, but ~231 sheets/roll) (regular is 425 sheets/roll, fwiw)

rated:
No chorine coupons this year....
ARG.......

rated:
What is that Rainbath?

Bought myself microwave pop corn 44 pack for about $10. Good for snacking.

Any trick on when to go in to install tires? They always take forever.

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   What is that Rainbath?

Bought myself microwave pop corn 44 pack for about $10. Good for snacking.

Any trick on when to go in to install tires? They always take forever.

  Rainbath is pricey body wash

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   Any trick on when to go in to install tires? They always take forever.
 
Whenever I am going in for vehicle service of any kind (at any business), I always call in advance to ask this question.

We got new tires a year ago for our vehicle.  I think our Costco said that Monday and Tuesday were the lightest days, but I'm not 100% certain about that.  Definitely NOT Saturday or Sunday!

rated:
TimInHollywood said:   
WorkerAnt said:   Any trick on when to go in to install tires? They always take forever.
 
Whenever I am going in for vehicle service of any kind (at any business), I always call in advance to ask this question.

We got new tires a year ago for our vehicle.  I think our Costco said that Monday and Tuesday were the lightest days, but I'm not 100% certain about that.  Definitely NOT Saturday or Sunday!

i don't know about other costco but mine (arlington, tx) is not open on sunday.  they will not do any tire services unless you are a costco member and bought tires there.  sams open on sunday and they will work on members tires regardless of where tires bought. 

rated:
i found the tickets i want. thanks

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014