• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=dhs&c=us&l=en&cs=19&cat=all&k=mario+kart+8 (FW link forwarding isn't working properly so I can't link to the item, so I added the search results page. Just click on the picture of the game)

Same deal as they've been doing with a lot of new releases lately. Add the game to cart and the promo $25 giftcard will show up (probably a good idea to take a screen shot of it, since it won't show up on your order confirmation and some people had issues with these deals in the past).eGiftCards are emailed to you 10-20 days after the game ships and I believe they're good for 90 days only.

Don't forget to register the game with Nintendo when you get this to get the free game!

Member Summary

Mario Kart 8
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Combine with ShopDiscover for another 10% off! =)

This promotion is still going on. The release date for Mario Kart 8 is May 25.

Mario Kart 8 Bonus Game Promotion | Campaigns | Nintendo
Disclaimer
The free game for registering is described here 

SieSilverStars said:   This promotion is still going on. The release date for Mario Kart 8 is May 25.
  It's over

Wanted to ask if anybody who ordered this has received their eGoft card yet?

Is it supposed to show up under your account, or do they send you an email notification of the eGift Card? Haven't received anything yet.

donsanedrin said:   Wanted to ask if anybody who ordered this has received their eGoft card yet?

Is it supposed to show up under your account, or do they send you an email notification of the eGift Card? Haven't received anything yet.

Not yet. They say 10-20 business days from shipping and it's been 14 now. They'll email it to you. With past offers like this, I've gotten them as quickly as 10 business days, and as long as 19 business days. Still too early to panic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014