BF-N1000 Body Cap
AN-N1000 Strap
ViewNX 2
Short Movie Creator CD
User's Manual
Reference manual CD
Nikon USA Warranty

www.ebay.com/itm/310948145902

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This camera has several cons, but it also does a lot of things right. And this is a really good price for what you're getting.

Review

rated:
Mighty tempting as a replacement for aging point and shoots!

rated:
$50 more brand new at Office Depot

rated:
Wow great deal!† Been eyeing and bidding on this camera last week.

No tax for me in Cali.† Now I got to decided which 1 to keep - this 1 or Newegg's new Olympus OLYMPUS E-PM2 I got for $215 shipped to Cali.†

rated:
I have this camera and it is a great deal for $150-200 to upgrade from point-and-shoot.

rated:
lighthouse9605 said:   $50 more brand new at Office Depot
† wait you realize that the OD one doesn't come with Lightroom right?

rated:
Don't need lightroom and I'd pay a the extra 50 and get something new then something used and refurbished. Especially if the battery has been used a lot. If you need lightroom buy it separate. It's $75.

rated:
I was mainly trying to point out the $649 regular price is way off even for brand new camera. I do my homework. Trying to help out those who are easily tempted by misleading ads.

rated:
My bad $679

rated:
lighthouse9605 said:   Don't need lightroom and I'd pay a the extra 50 and get something new then something used and refurbished. Especially if the battery has been used a lot. If you need lightroom buy it separate. It's $75.
† I respect that. However, I'm sure you could Žbay the software... then the disparity between new and refurb becomes over $100. In other words, this becomes a sub $100 mirrorless SLR. I don't think you can argue with that.

rated:
Dang, much less than the price when I got it

rated:
Thanks, in for one.

rated:
LR5 is beneficial to me, comes out to about $75 for this camera, great buy!!

Thanks OP!!

rated:
I can definitely argue that. Why not spend $50 dollars to get something new instead of used. You get the used one I'll get the new one in a year we will see who got the best deal. Role the dice you might win maybe not. Good luck!

rated:
lighthouse9605 said:   I can definitely argue that. Why not spend $50 dollars to get something new instead of used. You get the used one I'll get the new one in a year we will see who got the best deal. Role the dice you might win maybe not. Good luck!
† live itr

rated:
lighthouse9605 said:   I can definitely argue that. Why not spend $50 dollars to get something new instead of used. You get the used one I'll get the new one in a year we will see who got the best deal. Role the dice you might win maybe not. Good luck!
††
There is a good chance that fleabay Nikon are NEW and merely repackaged and sold thru fleabay as refurb as not to upset the retailers - this happens all the time.† Nikon thru buydig sold 1,300 refurb in a day - can't fathom that many returns...† I have been eyeing this model for last 2 weeks (left Panny point and shoot at hotel lobby in Basel Switzerland 3 weeks ago at end of vacation) and Blinq sold open box for $182 shipped.

Fact that OD is discounting to $199 for new version is indication that Nikon is stuffed to Gilt with unsold inventory and maybe newer model of J1 is coming out.†

rated:
I'm in, I'll take a chance!

rated:
Dead. Sale ended.

rated:
lighthouse9605 said:   I can definitely argue that. Why not spend $50 dollars to get something new instead of used.

† Um, I just stated the disparity is not $50 bucks. At any rate, your point about refurbished has been well stated. The risk is greater for a refurb, but it's up to individuals to decide their risk tolerance vs cost.

rated:
That's why I stated my first post to make people aware of the options so they could make a good choice for their individual†situation

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014