• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
use the promo code VMEFREE2 at checkout. Note that you will have to pay shipping, which for me was just $14.99! ROSES ARE FREE with code.http://ww30.1800flowers.com/product.do?baseCode=100330&cm_mmc=BG... 

MUST USE V/ME checkout!!

1800FLOWERS
See 1800FLOWERS discounts that earn 9.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

1800flowers
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just got everything sorted out...If you call and ask them to transfer you to billing, you can let them know to pull up y... (more)

hillestadk (May. 13, 2014 @ 10:13a) |

"The promotion code you entered has expired."
It's dead as of 5/13/14

leptontec (May. 13, 2014 @ 3:53p) |

d-e-a-d

SkyFwd (May. 13, 2014 @ 6:23p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet deal. I'm in!

Thanks, beat deal I have seen so for, was worried I wasn't going to get a good deal this year

Flat $15 for me. Knew ProFlowers would add a surprise care and handling fee and charge tax so this worked out better.

In for a dozen

Argh!  I can't stand sites that make me hunt for 15 minutes for where to put in the promo code.   And now: "Due to technical issues, we cannot accept payment through VME at this time. Please try again later or continue with your order using another payment method."

Thanks! In for 2.....

cyfan said:   Argh!  I can't stand sites that make me hunt for 15 minutes for where to put in the promo code.   And now: "Due to technical issues, we cannot accept payment through VME at this time. Please try again later or continue with your order using another payment method."
  The best is that they still charge your card...I'm sure it will fall off as it is just an authorization, but still annoying.

Good Deal if the code works.

Thanks Cheap, Went through flawlessly. Not sure what issues others are having, might want to try a different browser.

Wasn't working with FF but works with IE, thanks OP!

This is a good deal, but I wouldn't count on 1800Flowers to deliver when they promise. I used 1800Flowers for valentines day flowers for my girlfriend. They never came. Called and they said sometimes demand causes delays in processing. That is an unacceptable excuse for a company that relies on a few select holidays to make a profit.

If anyone is getting the error "Our server connection for Gift Card authorization is temporarily unavailable. Please try back in a few minutes." and has Passport, the problem is that the code is for a $20 discount.  Without the shipping charges, the actual total is negative and their system barfs.

Increase the cost of items to $20 and it's fine.

Code says expired now

I got an expired error message

We are sorry, the product you have selected is not available. Please select from the list of products below or click "more like this" to continue shopping.

Chose product #100330 - one dozen red roses. "We are sorry, the product you have selected is not available. Please select from the list of products below or click "more like this" to continue shopping."

superfluous

No longer available

ALIVE AGAIN!!

MisterCheap, you are wonderful! Thank you so much for this thread! I ordered a dozen for my mom after seeing your first post on 5/5. I tried to order a dozen for my MIL also, but got the same error everyone else was getting. I just checked back and saw your "Alive Again! post. I successfully placed another order so my MIL will be happy too!

My mom received her roses today and said they are beautiful. Nothing I like more than a great gift for a super great price!

TY Op. $14.99 is a great deal

Hope this gets me out of the dog house!!!

I got one too. Took a while and it had two or three tech problems but it worked.

$29.98 shipping for me to NJ

money2011 said:   $29.98 shipping for me to NJ

that's for Saturday. Friday is standard rates.

Went without a glitch, Friday delivery for Mothers Day is standard $14.99, total $14.99 for dozen flowers delivered to my Mom ahead of the mothers day!

I got the delivery on May 10th for $15.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
money2011 said:   $29.98 shipping for me to NJ

that's for Saturday. Friday is standard rates.

Saturday Delivery for me was  1 cent extra, so I went for it... I know, I know not the FW way...but..  Thanks OP!!!! 

Reschedule It.You Don't Need To Pay The Premium Prices For Weekend Rates, Just Call Or Go Online With UPS And Reschedule

Thanks just ordered 1 for Saturday!

in for 1

Thanks MR Cheap! This is a hot deal for sure. Especially for last minute stuff.

Never got my confirmation, worried flowers won't come

MsJAP said:   Never got my confirmation, worried flowers won't come
  I had a similar issue, the first order I placed gave me a blank white page after I clicked submit. No confirmation email and no order listed under my account. I needed to place another order (one for my mom and one for the wife) and when I went to place that order I noticed that the gift card that I used had been charged for the first order (I redeemed for a $30 discover eCertificate for $20). So I called them up and after getting transferred a few times and 30 minutes on the phone, they just gave me a new $20 gift cert and I had to place the order again. So basically, they charged the GC but didn't create the order! Luckily this offer was still live and I successfully placed the new order.... Also, my email was in junk mail so make sure you check that.

$20 in discover cash + $1.24 that I had to pay with my card for 2 dozen roses delivered is a great deal. Oh and now I still have $3.75 remaining on the GC that I don't know what to do with.

Looks like it's dead again.  Probably for good.

Did anyone else's confirmation email not include the coupon? I got charged the correct amount, but TWICE :-/ and the confirmation email does not include the coupon...very weird.

Same thing.  They are charging twice and then saying you owe 34.95 when you call in.  The numbers don't even add up right.  I can't get anyone I can understand on the phone either.

Our flowers were delivered today. My wife was very happy

Thanks Mister C

is it still working? sorry don't have the visa ME account.. yet...

Skipping 7 Messages...
d-e-a-d

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014