• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
buydig has the Sony 65" 4K Ultra HD 3D LED HDTV (XBR65X850A) for $2799.00 w/ free shipping. Final price shows up at end of checkout.

• 4K (3840x2160) Resolution
  • 65" Screen
  • WiFi Capable
  • 120Hz Refresh Rate

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
hellokitty27 said:   buydig has the Sony 65" 4K Ultra HD 3D LED HDTV (XBR65X850A) for $2799.00 w/ free shipping.

• 4K (3840x2160) Resolution
  • 65" Screen
  • WiFi Capable
  • 120Hz Refresh Rate

damn, the price dropped more than $2K.  debating if i should get this. 

rated:
The price is right..

rated:
seeing $3298.00 now.. is there a coupon or something to take additional 500 off. BTW if you have discover card.. they are offering additional 5% on all online orders. Please log on to discovercard.com and check to confirm.

rated:
DealProphet said:   seeing $3298.00 now.. is there a coupon or something to take additional 500 off.

Sorry, forgot to add to the OP that you have to go through checkout to see the reduced price. It'll show up at the end. It's in there now.

rated:
Too bad this doesn't come with the media player, like last time, for $3500.

rated:
av911 said:   Too bad this doesn't come with the media player, like last time, for $3500.
really?  $3,500 w/free media player versus $2,800 with no media player, that media player better be worth $700. 

rated:
good deal for 4k Sony 65" with 3d feature. of course, hdtv are dropping every month.

rated:
HOLY MOLY
4k resolution?!

rated:
linrick said:   
av911 said:   Too bad this doesn't come with the media player, like last time, for $3500.
really?  $3,500 w/free media player versus $2,800 with no media player, that media player better be worth $700. 

My bad, for some reason, I had $3200 in my head for this TV.

rated:
Nobody is creating 4k content... Netflix said they will for their produced TV shows..

Total waste of time..

4k is the Modern day BetaMax or HD DVD or Digital Tape.

rated:
it is getting cheaper and cheaper. a much smaller 4k computer monitor cost nearly 2 grand not long ago. i had my Sony 3D 60 inch for only 1000 less last year

rated:
Be careful this is the 2013 model which had issues with hdmi v2. New model is coming out and no fix for the issues has been released.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014