• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disney Infinity Super Pack for Xbox 360 or PS3 Deal of the Day | Groupon
Disclaimer
Groupon has the Disney Infinity Super Pack (PS3 or Xbox 360) for $59.99. Shipping and  is free.

​Includes:

• Base game
  • Mr. Incredible
  • Jack Sparrow
  • Sully
  • Lightning McQueen
  • Holly Shiftwell
  • Cars Monster University Playset
  • Pirates of the Caribbean Playset
  • The Incredibles Playset
  • Power Disc w/ two random character enhancements
  • Unique web codes for online/mobile content

Limit 3 per person. One to four players. Recommended for ages 6 and up.

Received an 8.7/10 here from IGN.

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Disney-themed game for PS3 or Xbox 360 with five 3D characters who roam themed play sets; includes Power Disc with random enhancements
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this game any good? Because I do not need any excuses not to buy more action figures, especially if you are for a video game!

Virgil27 said:   Is this game any good? Because I do not need any excuses not to buy more action figures, especially if you are for a video game!

I have heard nothing but good things. It's kind of like Skylanders, but with the added bonus of exclusive Disney content. I have heard it gives characters more dimension. Always seemed interesting

Deals still good

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014